Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part-Time NCE Sandwich (Vacation Based and Online) Programmes of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the 2021/2022 Contact Session.
The Programme is designed to prepare students for NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION.
ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Requirements.
i. Grade II Teachers Certificate, 3 of which must be at Credit level in the relevant subject areas
ii. 5 passes at the Ordinary Level GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language, 3 of which must be at credit level in one sitting or 4 credit at 2 sittings
iii. For Primary Education Studies combination: Teachers Grade II Certificate with passes in all subjects and a minimum of 5 years teaching experience
iv. For Business Education, candidates must possess any of the following qualifications:
- 5 passes at the Ordinary level GCE/WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB including English Language with at least 3 credits at a sitting or 4 credit at 2 sitting in the following subjects: Economics, Principles of “Accounts, shorthand, Business Education, Introduction to business Management, Typewriting, commerce or any other relevant subject. A pass in mathematics is a compulsory requirement;
- Grade II Teachers’ Certificate with credit or merit passes with at least a pass in mathematics and credit in English Language or
- WAEC Commercial or RSA Stage II Certificate with passes at not more than 2 sittings in five subjects including English Language and 3 relevant subjects chosen from (a) above.
ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Available Programmes
The College offers NCE Sandwich Programme in the following Subjects in these Schools:
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES Courses Available
- Christian Religious/Social Studies
- Christian Religious/Hausa
- English/Social Studies
- Hausa/Social Studies
- Igbo/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- Yoruba/Social Studies
- Christian Religious/Yoruba
- Theatre Art
- Political Science
B. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION Courses Available
- Christian Religious Studies/Primary Education Studies.
- Computer Science/Primary Education Studies.
- Social Studies/Primary Education Studies.
- Igbo/Primary Education Studies.
- Hausa/Primary Education Studies.
- English/Primary Education Studies.
- Yoruba/Primary Education Studies.
- Integrated Science/Primary Education Studies.
- Economics/Primary Education Studies.
Department of Early Childhood and Care Education
- Integrated Science/ECCE.
- Social Studies/ECCE.
C. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES Courses Available
D. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE Courses Available
- Integrated Science/Physics.
- Integrated Science/Chemistry.
- Physical and Health Education.
- Integrated Science/Mathematics.
- Integrated Science/Biology.
- Computer Science/Integrated Science.
- Computer Science/Mathematics.
- Computer Science/Physics.
- Computer Science/Economics.
E. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION Courses Available
- Agricultural Science.
- Business Education.
- Fine and Applied Arts.
- Home Economics.
How to Apply for ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Form
1. Visit http://aceondo.net.
2. Click on “Apply Online”.
3. Choose “2021/2022 Part Time NCE Sandwich Application”; choose your username; enter your email and choose a password; and click “Apply”.
4. There are two methods of payment.
1. Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”; follow the on screen instructions; enter your card details when requested.
2. Bank Payment.
- Visit any bank nationwide.
- Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education Part Time NCE Sandwich Application Fee; and pay the sum of #5,000.00 (bank charges may apply).
- The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
5. Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted.
6. Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education; Ondo.
CLOSING DATE: All applications must be submitted not later than 31st December; 2021.
Lectures hold during school vacations at the following designated centres.
1. Adeyemi College of Education; Ondo.
2. Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School;, 57A&B, Fadeyi Street, Oshinle Quarters; Akure.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!