Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into four (4) years Vacation Based NCE Sandwich (8 semesters) programmes of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, for 2021/2022 Contact Session. The Programme is designed to prepare students for NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (NCE).
Adeyemi College of Education Vacation Based Sandwich Programmes
The College offers NCE Sandwich Programme in the following Subjects in these Schools:
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES Courses Available
- Christian Religious/Social Studies
- Christian Religious/Hausa
- English/Social Studies
- Hausa/Social Studies
- Igbo/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- Yoruba/Social Studies
- Christian Religious/Yoruba
- Theatre Art
- Political Science
B. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION Courses Available
- Christian Religious Studies/Primary Education Studies.
- Computer Science/Primary Education Studies.
- Social Studies/Primary Education Studies.
- Igbo/Primary Education Studies.
- Hausa/Primary Education Studies.
- English/Primary Education Studies.
- Yoruba/Primary Education Studies.
- Integrated Science/Primary Education Studies.
- Economics/Primary Education Studies.
Department of Early Childhood and Care Education
- Integrated Science/ECCE.
- Social Studies/ECCE.
C. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES Courses Available
D. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE Courses Available
- Integrated Science/Physics.
- Integrated Science/Chemistry.
- Physical and Health Education.
- Integrated Science/Mathematics.
- Integrated Science/Biology.
- Computer Science/Integrated Science.
- Computer Science/Mathematics.
- Computer Science/Physics.
- Computer Science/Economics.
E. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION Courses Available
- Agricultural Science.
- Business Education.
- Fine and Applied Arts.
- Home Economics.
Adeyemi College of Education Vacation Based Sandwich Admission Requirements
- Possession of 5 O level credits in required subjects for a particular course obtained at one (1) or two (2) sitting(s) including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE, SSCE NECO, TCI, or NABTEB
- In line with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) policy and guidelines, candidates applying for Part Time Sandwich Distance Learning should be processed to JAMB through Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- These categories of candidates need not sit for UTME but sitting for it does not disqualify them. The Directorate of Part Time Studies will coordinate the JAMB registration for all candidates.
How to Apply for Adeyemi College of Education Sandwich Admission Form
- Visit https://aceondo.net
- Click “Apply Online’
- Choose “2021/2022 Vacation Based NCE Sandwich Application’, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “apply
- There are two methods of payment
- Online Payment Click on “Make Payment, follow the on-screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
- Bank payment
- Visit any commercial Bank nationwide
- Ask to use the Etranzact platform Pay Outlet to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2022/2022 Vacation Based NCE Sandwich Application Fee and pay the sum of#5,000.00 (Bank charges may apply)
- The Bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online
- Click My Application and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once the application form is submitted.
- Candidates must ensure that they print a hard copy of the processed application form and submit two copies to the Directorate of Part-Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Ondo State.
CLOSING DATE: All applications must be submitted not later than Thursday, 31st December 2021,
LECTURES HOLD DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS AT: Adeyemi College of Education Demonstration Secondary School, Ondo, Ondo State.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!