The management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, has released the procedure for payment of fees for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted and returning Degree/ND students.
1. Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
2. Enter your JAMB Reg No (for ND and Degree Students. Procedure for other categories will be available soon) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
3. You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
4. On your dashboard, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end. After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, Print your Acceptance Fee, AFIT Provisional Admission Letter and other forms.
5. Proceed to pay other fees as found on your page and follow through to the end.
6. Update your Bio-data and Next-of-kin information to enable you print your schedule of fees receipt.
7. The list of documents and items to come with is on your AFIT Provisional Admission Letter. Ensure you come with them for documentation.
AFIT Fees Payment Procedure for Returning Students
HENRY DIVINE is a dynamic young man with a vision and passion to affect his generation, especially the youth. He is an author, a psychologist, a blogger and the Initiator/Coordinator of The Sure Success Project.