Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) Undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Anchor University Degree Courses
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- BSc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- BSc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- BSc. Physics
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- BSc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geology
- BSc. Applied Geophysics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- BSc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- BSc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- BSc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- BA. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. French
Anchor University Admission Requirements
- Candidates who choose Anchor University, Lagos as First or Second Choice in UTME or Direct Entry are eligible to apply
- Candidates who wish to change to Anchor University can proceed to do Change of Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
See also: Anchor University School Fees Schedule.
How to Apply for Anchor University Post UTME / Direct Entry
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed. NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
Anchor University Post UTME Screening Schedule
2021 POST-UTME screening exercise will be held nationwide on Saturday, 20th November 2021 at Deeper Life High School campuses in: -ABUJA – BENIN CITY – IBADAN – KADUNA -OWERRI – PORT-HARCOURT – JOS – Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, University of Jos, Plateau.
NB: Screening continues on weekdays at Anchor University, Lagos.
You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
If you have been invited for screening, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.
N.B: Parents are strongly advised not to make payment into any individual account.
For further enquiries, please contact: Ag Registrar on 09050500021 or 09061223042 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!