Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi a State University, Gadau (BASUG) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 academic session.
BASUG Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Scored a minimum of 140 points in the 2021 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2021 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) must have scored a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
All candidates who are awaiting their O’Level results are to indicate clearly AWAITING RESULT (AR) in the grades column on the screening form. Candidates are to make available such results once the Examination bodies release them.
How to Obtain BASU Post UTME FormApply Here
- Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
- Create an account
- Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact information
- Chosen course of Study
- Submit the form online. Applicants do not have to visit the campuses physically
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!