This is to inform all the prospective students of the Bauchi State University (BASU), Gadau that the authorities of the institution have released the supplementary, final and supplementary final admission lists containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
BSUG Supplementary Admission List
Candidates are to visit https://basug.edu.ng/2020-2021-supplementary-admission-physical-screening-list/ to check their admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to appear for physical screening from Tuesday, 29th June, 2021.
Candidates are to report to the ICT unit first at the designated campuses, before proceeding to Departments as follows:
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BASUG supplementary admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!