Benue State University Markudi (BSUM) Admission List 2021/2022. The management of the Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the Benue State University, Markudi post UTME screening exercise can now start to check their admission status online.
Table of Contents
How to Check BSU Admission List
Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee ofFive Hundred Naira (N500.00) naira only using the e-payment platform (https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/payments/). Follow the procedure outline below after payment:
- Go to BSUM admission status checking portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp,
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column,
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph.
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph.
Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter and proceed to pay the appropriate user charges for the courses admitted.
Candidates who have paid the appropriate user charges should wait for further directives from the University.
Before you proceed, check: BSUM Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Details.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
BSUM prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BSUM admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BSUM admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Join our 2023 JAMB Tutorial Classes on WhatsApp or Telegram or Facebook
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!