The Nigerian Maritime University (NMU), is established and owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria, and is located in Okerenkoko with its takeoff campus at Kurutie Warri South-West Local Government Area of Delta State.
NMU has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Nigerian Maritime University (NMU)? Below is the list of high-quality courses on offer at the NMU.
Recommended Link: JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).
NMU Courses and Programmes
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND POLLUTION CONTROL
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- MARINE ECONOMICS AND FINANCE
- MARINE ENGINEERING
- MARINE GEOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- METEOROLOGY AND CLIMATE CHANGE
- NAUTICAL SCIENCE
- PETROLEUM AND GAS ENGINEERING
- PORT MANAGEMENT
- TRANSPORT LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT