CRUTECH Post UTME form for Screening Exercise. CRUTECH Direct Entry form for Screening Exercise. See Screening Eligibility, How to apply on CRUTECH Portal and Deadline for application here.
The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session first choice post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Table of Contents
CRUTECH Post UTME Form Screening Eligibility
The following candidates are eligible to buy the CRUTECH Post UTME form for screening exercise.
- chose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) as their first choice and scored 130 and above.
- did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and scored 130 and above in the 2022 UTME Examination.
Candidates who fall under number (2) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
Procedure for Registration of CRUTECH Post UTME Form
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Method
The screening will be online. Candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2022 UTME Result Slip.
- O’level Result(s).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable.
- Birth Certificate.
- Certificate of origin.
- Only candidates who scored 130 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above-stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08189351784; 09072711614; 09053310247; 08098214667; 09068968666
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Join our 2023 JAMB Tutorial Classes on WhatsApp or Telegram or Facebook
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!