This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2021/2022 academic session, that the management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission through merit admission list.
EBSU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available online.
How to Check EBSU Admission List
- Go to EBSU admission status checking portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose ‘JAMB POST UTME SCREENING’ from the Choose your program type section.
- Choose ‘By Jamb Reg. Number’ or ‘By Name’ from the search pattern section.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Name in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your EBSU admission status.
NOT ADMITTED? If yes, you can still apply for EBSU supplementary admission.
Candidates successfully admitted into EBSU first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
RECOMMENDED: EBSU Acceptance Fee & Registration Procedure.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also check your EBSU admission status on the JAMB portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the JAMB facility website at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EBSU admission list.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!