This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) during the 2020/2021 academic session but don’t have their names included in the EBSU Merit Admission list that the supplementary admission list is out.
How to Check EBSU Supplementary Admission List
Prospective students are to confirm their admission status from the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
- Visit the EBSU admission status checking portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose ‘JAMB POST UTME SCREENING’ from the Choose your program type section.
- Choose ‘By Jamb Reg. Number’ or ‘By Name’ from the search pattern section.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Name in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your EBSU supplementary admission status.
In line with the ongoing, you are advised to transfer from the course you applied abinito to the Faculty/Department your name appeared presently. You are also expected to upload your O’level to JAMB website if you have not done that, so as to enable JAMB to approve our proposal for your admission.
You are required to change your course of study as soon as possible. Note again any admission not approved by JAMB is not genuine.
RECOMMENDED: EBSU Acceptance Fee & Registration Procedure.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EBSU supplementary admission list.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!