The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for its First Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. The Portal for registration opens on Monday 29th November 2021 and closes on Friday 5th January 2022.
The application must be from suitably qualified candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen the University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their institution of choice.
All applicants seeking admission into FUAM are hereby invited to register online for the 2021/2022 academic session admission. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
FUAM Post UTME EligibilityCandidates who selected the University of Agriculture, Makurdi as the first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 150 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise. Click here to see the approved cut off marks for various courses at FUAM.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Form
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/Service charge Exclusive) at fees.uam.edu.ng.
- Candidates will be given a Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing the Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are required to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website entry.uam.edu.ng/utme (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are required to use their UTME number as their Username and the PIN from the payment voucher as their password.
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University Portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website
Payment Options for Fees/Charges:
Payment in the Bank or our website will commence on 29th November 2021.
First, generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website fees.uam.edu.ng ONLY (Not Remita website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the fees portal to pay your fees/charges. fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nationwide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 only.
- Await further announcement on the Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening date.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.