Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA Post UTME screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. FUDutsin-Ma post UTME form is now available online. See how to apply below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the undergraduate programmes of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: How to Apply for FUDMA Direct Entry Screening.
Candidates Eligible for Federal University Dutsin-Ma Post UTME
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 130 in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in their chosen course of study except the following whose minimum Cut-off Points are 150 viz:
- All courses in the Faculty of Health Science
- Political Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
- All courses in the Faculty of Engineering
How to Obtain FUDMA Post UTME Form
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the Post-UTME screening.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
Registration period: 1st November 2021 – Thursday, 18th November 2021
For more information on the procedure for payment of the Post-UTME Screening charges and registration process, contact the following numbers; 08030728712 and 08039715909.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.