This part of the JAMB brochure shows you the requirements to apply for Computer Science / Political Science under the Faculty of Education in Nigerian colleges of education. You will see the UTME subject combination needed to apply for the course, O’level requirements for UTME candidates, as well as other information you require to successfully apply for the course.
List of Colleges of Education that Offer Computer Science / Political Science
- Angel Crown College Of Education
- Assanusiyah College Of Education
- Cornerstone College Of Education, Lagos
- Delar College Of Education
- Delta State College Of Physical Education
- Ebonyi State College Of Education
- Federal College Of Education Obudu
- Havard Wilson College Of Education, Aba
- Muhyldeen College Of Education, Ilorin
- Piaget College Of Education
- St. Augustine College Of Education
- The College Of Education, Nsukka
- Umar-Ibn Ei-Kanemi College Of Education, Dutsinma
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Computer Science / Political Science under the Faculty of Education in the institutions listed above are:
Mathematics/Physics, Government and any other Science/Social Science subject.
O’Level Requirements for UTME Candidates
To apply for Computer Science / Political Science as a UTME candidate, you require: Five SSCE credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Government and any other Science/Social Science subject.
Credit: JAMB Interactive Brochure and Syllabus System
Join Over 100,000 + Readers.
Get a free daily update via Email HERE
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on G+
COPYRIGHTS WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
All the contents on this website are posted with good intentions. If you own the content above & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and necessary actions will be taken immediately.