This part of the JAMB brochure shows you the requirements to apply for English / Yoruba L2 under the Faculty of Education in Nigerian colleges of education. You will see the UTME subject combination needed to apply for the course, O’level requirements for UTME candidates, as well as other information you require to successfully apply for the course.
List of Colleges of Education that Offer English / Yoruba L2
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education
- Alvan Ikoku College Of Education
- College Of Education, Ankpa
- College Of Education, Gidan-Waya, Kafanchan
- Delar College Of Education
- Federal College Of Education Abeokuta
- Federal College Of Education Obudu
- Federal College Of Education Yola
- Federal College Of Education Zaria
- Federal College Of Education, Kano
- Federal College Of Education, Pankshin
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study English / Yoruba L2 under the Faculty of Education in the institutions listed above are:
Literature in English and any two Arts subjects.
O’Level Requirements for UTME Candidates
To apply for English / Yoruba L2 as a UTME candidate, you require: Five SSCE credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any two Arts subjects
Credit: JAMB Interactive Brochure and Syllabus System
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!