Are you looking for mentoring to launch or grow your business or idea in Africa? Join the journey to receive free, online mentoring from over 400 entrepreneurs, investors and business owners.
The African Entrepreneurship Award offers a grant of $1 million to all eligible African entrepreneurs with an existing business or just an idea for one. The Award Journey is made up of 4 rounds of mentoring and starts by you taking a few minutes to submit an idea for Round 1. Once you hit the submit button, you begin a journey with real entrepreneurs who have been where you are today.
You, the entrepreneur, must meet the following criteria to submit your business proposal:
· You are a citizen, & over 18 years of age.
· Your idea or business is a for-profit.
· You have a strategy for positive social impact.
· Your idea fits in one of this year’s categories.
· Your idea is for Africa, or an African country.
· Your idea or business includes a technological component.
· You must be a citizen of an African country.
· You must be a minimum of 18 years old as of November 1, 2018.
· Your business or idea must be applicable in an African country.
· Your business or idea must include a technological component (digital, machinery, computers, ICT, automated processes, field related technologies,…)
· Your business or idea must be for profit.
· Your business or idea must include a social impact. You need to articulate the problem you are trying to solve as well as the solution you offer.
· Your business or idea must be relevant to one of these categories:
New technology, new business model or attempting to solve a problem that’s never
been solved before in your region.
Is it environmentally sustainable?
Promotes integrity, perseverance and friendship to unite communities.
To what extent does it strengthen the economy?
To what extent does it improve health of our youth?
To what extent does it reflect values, especially integrity?
Ten months to launch or scale your idea, build your business, & share in the Award.
Submit your idea by April 30.
3 Rounds of Online Mentoring
Our mentors help define your market & put your scalability to the test.
Entrepreneurs in the top 50 are visited by the Award team.
Finalists benefit from a 3-day Boot Camp; then pitch their ideas to the Presidential Jury.
The jury decides the number of winners & how the $1 million award is shared.
Click the link below to apply
Application Deadline: April 30th 2018
Join Over 100,000 + Readers.
Get a free daily update via Email HERE
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on G+
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
All the contents on this website are posted with good intentions. If you own the content above & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and necessary actions will be taken immediately.