This post is about P-YES Registration. You are going to see the requirements for P-YES Application Form. Then, you will learn how to access the P-YES Login Portal.
P-YES is a Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Scheme. This empowerment programme is similar to Federal Government N-POWER Programme.
Aims and Objectives of P-YES Scheme
It is conceived and designed to
- fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
- train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least on other youth within his/her immediate community.
- create wealth among the growing youth population.
- guarantee sustained income for the target group.
- fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
- help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
- consolidate and integrate youth development into the main stream of government policies, programmes and the national budget.
- build the capacity of the youth to enable them take charge of their own wellbeing and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
- to integrate the youth into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
Nature of the P-YES Program
The youth will undergo training in multiple vocations such as agriculture, Information technology, fashion, catering, technology acquisition and many other strategic vocations.
Successful trainees will be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET’s) such as rice mills, poultry accessories, branded mobile kiosks, farm implements, mobile restaurants, tents, photography units etc.
P-Yes Portal Login Website (www.p-yes.gov.ng)
The official P-YES Website is https://p-yes.gov.ng/. To start registering for P-YES Nigerian Presidential empowerment program,
- visit the website.
- click on application on top right side of the website.
- select continue application.
P-YES Registration Requirements
Since one of the primary goals of P-Yes is to create wealth among the growing youth population, the scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population. The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic preconditions for enlistment at p-yes registration portal. Applicant must
- be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- have an active phone number and email.
- have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- have the ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- have a provable upright character and a stable mind.
- provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- have the ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
P-Yes Guarantor Form
The P-Yes Guarantor form is a document that must be downloaded from the P-Yes Portal. The applicant’s guarantor must fill the form on their behalf. It is one of the basic requirements for P-Yes registration. You can download the form here.
P-YES Registration: How to Apply Online
If you’re looking for the portal for P-Yes Registration Form 2022, then here’s how to fill the application form. Access the resources on the P-YES Application Portal (https://www.p-yes.gov.ng) and do your registration. It is, therefore, important to note that no registration fees will be required during the application/selection process.
- Visit the above P-YES application portal.
- On the menu above, click Application and choose “Start your Application”
Print the guarantor form after filling and submitting your P-YES application.
P-YES Sign Up
Signing up for the P-YES program is very. Just click Sign up for P-YES Program Now!
P-YES Application form and Offices
In the event you cannot or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any of the P-Yes Offices below.
Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Student Affairs.
5th floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Central Business District,
Phone numbers and Call Centre:
1. +234 (0) 803 568 4620
2. +234 (0) 806 000 0399
3. +234 (0) 803 460 0766
4. +234 (0) 806 613 2217.
All lines are open from 8:am till 4:00 pm
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!