P-YES is a Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Scheme. This empowerment programme is similar to Federal Government N-POWER Programme. it is conceived and designed to:
Fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least on other youth within his/her immediate community.
Create wealth among the growing youth population.
Guarantee sustained income for the target group.
Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
Consolidate and integrate youth development into the main stream of government policies, programmes and the national budget.
Build the capacity of the youth to enable them take charge of their own wellbeing and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
To integrate the youth into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
P-YES (Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Nigeria) Website
The official P-YES (Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Nigeria) Website is https://www.p-yes.gov.ng/ . To start registering for P-YES Nigerian Empowerment program, visit the website and click on application on top right side of the website, select continue application.
P-YES Registration Requirements
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic preconditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
P-YES Application form and Offices
In the event you cannot or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any of the P-Yes Offices below.
Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Student Affairs.
5th floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretatiat Complex,
Central Business District,
Phone numbers and Call Centre
+234 (0) 803 568 4620
+234 (0) 806 000 0399
+234 (0) 803 460 0766
+234 (0) 806 613 2217. All lines are open from 8:am till 4:00 pm