Got a Question? CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response

A UNN Student gets Electrocuted in the Hostel

A student of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, living in Alvan hostel has this evening been electrocuted. 
The poor student who lives in the fourth series of alvan hall came out to pour water through the rail when he became electrocuted. 

The report has it that the student whose name, department and year of study was unknown at the time of filing in this report, was electrocuted because he was resting on the guardian rail which was in direct contact with a live wire which kept the student motionless to the end that other students came hitting him with sticks till he fell off the grip of the electric charged rail.

The student has been rushed to the health center with as virtually all students in alvan hostel stand in awe, praying to God for his survival.

Reported by David Eze


About Henry Divine

HENRY DIVINE is a dynamic young man with a vision and passion to affect his generation, especially the youth. He is an author, a psychologist, a blogger and the Initiator/Coordinator of The Sure Success Project.

Check Also

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) Supplementary Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session

TweetThis is to inform all concerned students that there are limited spaces for supplementary admission …

UNN Releases 1st Supplementary Admission Lists for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates – 2019/20

TweetThis is to inform the general public and prospective students of the University of Nigeria, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *