FUTO Online Registration for Supplementary Admission Commences – 2018/19
Closing Date for Registration for 2018/2019 Academic Year Supplementary Admission Exercise has been Extended to Wednesday, September 26, 2018.
This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2018/2019 FUTO Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180, that the University will commence online registration for the 2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise on Wednesday, September 5, 2018.
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise”.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iii).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form“
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies, for supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight.
[Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8:]
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||Agriculture & Agricultural Technology||Agricultural Economics (AEC)||45|
|2.||Agricultural Extension (AEX)||45|
|3.||Animal Science Technology (AST)||45|
|4.||Crop Science Technology (CST)||45|
|5.||Fisheries & Aquaculture technology (FAT)||45|
|6.||Forestry & Wildlife Technology (FWT)||45|
|7.||Soil Science Technology (SST)||45|
|8.||Engineering & Engineering Technology||Agricultural Engineering (AGE)||45|
|9.||Food Science & Technology (FST)||45|
|10.||Mechatronics Engineering (MCE)||60|
|11.||Polymer & Textile Engineering (PTE)||45|
|12.||Health Technology||Environmental health science (EHS)||45|
|13.||Biological Sciences||Biology (BIO)||45|
|15.||Physical Sciences||Chemistry (CHM)||45|
|20.||Environmental Sciences||Environmental Technology (EVT)||45|
|21.||Quantity Surveying (QSV)||45|
|22.||Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG)||45|
|23.||Urban & Regional Planning (URP)||45|
Please, note again:
- that the closing date for the online registration for the supplementary application is
Wednesday, September 19, 2018,Wednesday, September 26, 2018;
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Exercise are noteligible for the supplementary application.
For support, contact:
John U. Nnabuihe
Join Over 100,000 + Readers.
Get a free daily update via Email HERE
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on G+
COPYRIGHTS WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
All the contents on this website are posted with good intentions. If you own the content above & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and necessary actions will be taken immediately.