University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has released the long awaited 2020-2021 2nd Supplementary Admission lists. Click the links below to download or just comment your JAMB reg number below so that we can help you check.
UNN Supplementary Admission List II [UTME & DE]
- 2020-2021 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II
- 2020-2021 VIRTUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES ADMISSION LIST
- 2020-2021 DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II
- 2020-2021 VIRTUALLY IMPAIRED DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES ADMISSION LIST
Once you download the list and confirm that your name is there, follow the links the below to learn how to regularize your admission.
- How to get your UNN Admission Notification Slip
- How to Pay UNN Admission Acceptance Fee
- How To File Your Documents in the Acceptable Order for Clearance
- How to Write Letter of Attestation [See Samples]
- How to Write Letter of Undertaking for Student University Admission
- UNN Portal: How to Register Courses And Pay School Fees Online
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal using a JAMB approved CBT Center, and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results are done.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted. See How to Check and Confirm that your O’level Result has been Uploaded on JAMB Portal.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online. Click here to see a detailed guide on how to pay and process your UNN Acceptance Fee.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website. See how to pay school fees and register courses online.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe