University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has released the long awaited 2nd Supplementary Admission list. Click the links below to download or just comment your reg number below so that we can help you check.
UNN Supplementary Admission List II [UTME & DE]
Once you download the list and confirm that your name is there, follow the links the below to learn how to regularize your admission.
- How to get your UNN Admission Notification Slip
- How to Pay UNN Admission Acceptance Fee
- How To File Your Documents in the Acceptable Order for Clearance
- How to Write Letter of Attestation [See Samples]
- How to Write Letter of Undertaking for Student University Admission
- UNN Portal: How to Register Courses And Pay School Fees Online
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) in JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so URGENTLY at a JAMB accredited CBT centre as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
- Candidates who were offered admissions in courses other than the ones originally applied for in JAMB, either by Advert/Shopping or by Supplementary admissions MUST first accept such transfer admission offer in JAMB Portal before their admissions could be processed.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe