Bona fide staff members, their biological children or spouse who had PUTME score of 180 and above and average score of 200 and above and have not been admitted as published earlier are invited to complete Staff Request Form.
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING STAFF REQUEST FORM
1) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your child/spouse’s JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
2) With the Payment Invoice, pay Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
3) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login the JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Staff Request form and complete it, countersigned by relevant authorities as indicated in the form.
4) Attach the Invoice receipt and submit hard copy to Admissions office.
5) Applications opens on Monday, 27th August and closes on Monday. 10th September, 2021.
Dr. Chris. C. Igbokwe
Join Over 100,000 + Readers.
Get a free daily update via Email HERE
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on G+
COPYRIGHTS WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
All the contents on this website are posted with good intentions. If you own the content above & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and necessary actions will be taken immediately.