UNN Staff Request Form for Supplementary Admission is Out – 2021/2022. This is for staff and staff children. See how to obtain the form in this post.
Bona fide staff members, their biological children or spouse who had PUTME score of 180 and above and average score of 200 and above and have not been admitted as published earlier are invited to complete Staff Request Form.
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING STAFF REQUEST FORM
1) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng). Log in your child/spouse’s JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remita number. The invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
2) With the Payment Invoice, pay Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank. Obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
3) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login the JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Staff Request form and complete it, countersigned by relevant authorities as indicated in the form.
4) Attach the Invoice receipt and submit hard copy to Admissions office.
5) Applications opens on Monday, 27th August and closes on Monday. 10th September, 2021.
Dr. Chris. C. Igbokwe
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!