What is UNN Staff Request form?
UNN Staff Request Form is a special admission window of opportunity given to bona fide UNN staff members, their biological children or spouse who could not be admitted in the primary or merit admission list.
When does UNN release her Staff Request Form?
The commencement of the sales of form is shortly after the release of the primary or merit admission list. And on this website, I make sure that you don’t miss any information necessary for the actualization of your admission dreams. Click this link to read this year’s Announcement of the sale of UNN Staff Request Form.
Who can buy UNN Staff Request Form?
UNN Staff Request Form is designed and exclusively reserved for the following categories of people:
- Bona fide staff members of UNN.
- Biological children of staff members of UNN.
- Spouses of staff members of UNN.
I think I should pause a little and drop a piece of advice for you. If you know or are closely related to any UNN staff (especially the senior ones) and you have not been admitted in the merit/primary admission list, don’t fail to contact them for help. This is Nigeria and we all understand how the system works. If such staff are willing to assist you, you will still get admitted in any of the supplementary admission lists as long as you reached the school cut-off mark for both JAMB UTME and Post-UTME.
How much is UNN Staff Request Form?
Over the years, the price of UNN Staff Request Form has been N2,000.00. This, however, can be increased as the university management deems necessary.
Step-by-step procedure for completing the UNN Staff Request Form.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your child/spouse’s JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, pay Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login the JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Staff Request form and complete it, countersigned by relevant authorities as indicated in the form.
- Attach the Invoice receipt and submit hard copy to Admissions office.
Join Over 100,000 + Readers.
Get a free daily update via Email HERE
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on G+
COPYRIGHTS WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
All the contents on this website are posted with good intentions. If you own the content above & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and necessary actions will be taken immediately.