This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) that Supplementary Admission list for 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
- Advert/Shopping Admission List
- Primary Direct Entry Admission list
- Supplementary Admission List
- Supplementary Direct Entry Admission List
Click on the respective links to download the admission lists.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted. See How to Check and Confirm that your O’level Result has been Uploaded on JAMB Portal.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online. Click here to see a detailed guide on how to pay and process your UNN Acceptance Fee.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website. See how to pay school fees and register courses online.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) to JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so urgently as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!