The online registration for 2021 UNN Post-UTME started on Friday, October 15, 2021. Since then, it’s been questions and questions from candidates. This post is intended to clear the air a little bit… A lady asked who she would meet in the bank for the form when she enters the bank; another person asked that since she generated the invoice on her phone, should she take the phone to the bank or does she have to still print it; another asked whether the exam that will soon be written is the POST-UTME or the screening…. Very funny questions ….but it is normal to ask. It’s better to ask when you don’t know than to claim you know when you don’t know at all… ok.
First of all, only students who made UNN their first choice institution and had a UTME score of 160 or above can apply for this year’s (2021) POST-UTME. It’s important to take note of this because the unnportal MAY allow candidates who scored below 160 to register but if they do, they would be wasting their time and money because they wouldn’t be allowed to enter the hall on the exam day.
A SUMMARY OF STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY.
Go to the cyber cafe, log on to the school portal http://www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Post-UTME 2021/2022 Form. At the top of the page that loads, you would see a link to Generate Payment Invoice. Click on it, type in your JAMB Reg No in the space provided and print out your invoice.
N.B: If your name was in the eligibility list released some days ago, when you enter your Reg No, your details would come up. If your name wasn’t in the list as at that time but you scored 160 or above, you would have to fill in your names and phone number after entering your Reg No because the columns for names and number would be empty. (That’s the case as at the time of typing this)
Take your invoice to the bank and ask the staff at the counter if they accept payment for UNN post-utme form 2021 on e-tranzact platform. If they do, pay the money and get your confirmation order.
If the bank doesn’t accept payment for UNN post-utme form, check the other banks listed by the school (UBA, FIRSTBANK, Access Bank, Fidelity Bank and Zenith)… If you are not able to carry out step 2 in your area, don’t waste time because the deadline for the PUTME registration is just a few days from now. Call or text 08060848179 for Assistance.
Take the confirmation order, your o-level result and passport to the cyber cafe. Get back to UNN portal and click on the link “fill post ume application form”. Fill the form and print it out.
- If you wrote MAY/JUNE this year and your O’ level is not yet available, fill awaiting result and pray your result come out before your admission. If it doesn’t, UNN will kick you out because the school doesn’t accept any O’level Result that is not older than the admission..
- The Examination date and Examination time are not meant to be indicated on the form. So, if you don’t find those written on your form, do not panic. Check this website a day or two to your exam and get those details. This is very important to avoid stories that touch.
- The exam will be written in batches and on the basis of prospective courses and dates. Stay in touch with this website for more details on the schedule of the exams as they are made available.
- You will write the same four subjects you wrote in JAMB. Make no mistakes about that and remember that there’d be no General paper or Current Affairs as some people are saying.
- If you are coming for the exam from a far distance, it may not be wise to travel on the same day you are meant to write exam. Some have missed their exam that way in the past.
I think I have addressed the main points here..
What again sef???
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!