The Adamawa State Government Scholarship scholarship programme is run by the state’s scholarship board as part of the government’s commitment to mass education of the indigenes of the state. The scholarship is sponsored by the Adamawa State Government through the State’s Bursary department. The goal of the award is to assist young and intelligent Adamawa state students through tertiary education to empower them with the capacity to provide the much-needed developmental drive in the state. Priority is given to students from poor and low income backgrounds and to the glory of God, many have benefited from the Adamawa State Scholarship Program over the years.
What many interested applicant did not know is that you can be a direct beneficiary of this scheme, within and even outside the country. All you need to do is simply be an indigene of the State.
In the sections that follow, I would be giving you relevant guidelines on how to successfully apply and become a beneficiary of the Adamawa State Scholarship Award, and also give you the latest updates about the Adamawa State Bursary Award.
Eligibility and Requirements for Adamawa State Scholarship Scheme
Students interested in applying for the Adamawa state government scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an indigene of Adamawa State.
- You must be a current full-time student of an approved institution.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- Must posses First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Must posses Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Results containing your current CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
Candidates studying any of the following courses are qualified to apply for the scholarship:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
List of Eligible Local Government Areas In Adamawa State
- Mubi North
- Mubi South
- Yola North (State capital)
- Yola South
How to Apply For Adamawa State Government Scholarship Scheme
- Go to adamawastate.gov.ng and click.
- Register with your full name and set a password.
- After registration is complete, Log in to finish up the application process.
- Enter a valid email and a correct phone number.
Copies of the following required documents:
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- Certificate of origin
- First school leaving certificate
- Admission letter into an approved institution with information on the course of study, year of entry, and duration.
- Statement of results
- School ID card, National ID, Driver’s Licence, International passport or any identification card should be scanned and uploaded.
- A passport photograph should also be uploaded.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!