This is to inform all Borno State indigenes across the country that the state scholarship portal is open for students to apply for Scholarship program with Underlisted criteria;
- Prospective awardees must be Borno state indigenes
- Prospective awardees must be Undergraduate students in their first year of study i.e. (100 level only) in any Nigerian University.
- The award is open to all course of study
- The email address and phone number(s) of the prospective awardees to be written correctly.
About Borno state scholarship Board
The Borno state scholarship Board was until the January 1989 a Division within the ministry of Education, by January 1989 the Board was upgraded and given an autonomous status, the board was established by Edict No. 3 of 1989 which became effective as an autonomous body on 13th day of April, 1989.
The Board was saddled with the responsibility of conducting interview for students for scholarship award and disbursement of allowances to all eligible candidates of Borno State indigenes who gained admission into institution of higher learning in the country and overseas as foreign sponsorship or allowances.
- Undergraduate Students in recognised Universities across Nigeria
- ND and HND Students in recognised Polytechnics across Nigeria
- NCE Students in recognised Colleges of Education across Nigeria
- Borno State Indegenes Intending to Study abroad
- The above must be indegenes of Borno State
- Log on to https://bssb.scholarship.bo.gov.ng/
- Create an account using a valid email address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- Log in again with your email address and password.
- After login you will be granted access to the application form.
- The application is in stages, complete every stage by providing the information required, click save and next to complete the preceding stage.
- In the first stage, you will be required to upload a passport photograph and save, ensure to fill all the required fields, save and click on next you will also be required provide your academic details.
- Secondly, you will be required to provide details of academic institutions attended and qualifications
obtained, save and click Next.
- Thirdly, provide your SSCE result details, save and click Next.
- Next you will be redirected to the document upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate and SSCE results.
- Review your application and Click submit when completed, you can then download a copy of your
application for record keeping purposes.
- Please ensure to provide accurate information as your application will undergo a review process.
- You are required to submit a copy of your application form alongside side photocopies of each of the following (SSCE Results, Admission Letter and Indigene Certificate) at the Borno state scholarship board.
Best wishes everyone.