IKEOHA FOUNDATION is pleased to announce the commencement of its 2017/2018 scholarship and bursary awards.
Conditions for application:
1. Applicants must be brilliant, indigent and of good character.
2. Applicants must be indigenes of Enugu State made up of the 17 L.G.As in Enugu State.
3. Application for scholarship award is open to first year students in universities in Nigeria only.
4. Application for bursary award is open to students in penultimate and final year in polytechnics and universities in Nigeria.
5. Applicants must attach the necessary documents stated in the application form.
Visit Ikeoha Foundation website- www.ikeoha-foundation.org to download, print and fill the application form.
Application is FREE and it commences on Tuesday, 16th January, 2018 and closes on Wednesday, 28th February, 2018 by 2pm.
Completed application forms must be submitted at the foundation’s office at No. 11/13 Ezillo Avenue, Independence Layout, Enugu on or before 2pm on Wednesday, 28th February, 2018.
For further enquiries, contact us via
Telephone: 08061374596, 08106887212 or 08033826265
…building people and empowering communities
1. Applicants should write the names of their Senatorial Districts on top of the application form and the names of their LGAs inside the box provided for this purpose.
2. Completed applications should be submitted with plastic file jacket.
Please click links below to download Application forms
2017/2018 BURSARY APPLICATION FORM
2017/2018 SCHOLARSHIP FORM
Join Over 100,000 + Readers.
Get a free daily update via Email HERE
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on G+
COPYRIGHTS WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
All the contents on this website are posted with good intentions. If you own the content above & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and necessary actions will be taken immediately.