The Nigerian LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2023
Table of Contents
Call for Entries
Nigerian LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested first year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities for its 2023 Under-graduate Scholarship Award.
The Scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade Nigerian students through tertiary institutions.
CRITERIA FOR AWARD
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Have excellent/very good West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) result at ONE
- Have a top score at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
- Be a certified Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application
- Not be on any other Scholarship Award from other companies or agencies
- Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigerian LNG Limited
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Interested persons should visit www.nigerianlng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu, click on “Scholarship” link and then on the “Undergraduate” link to access the application portal. All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport sized photograph
- WASC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
Entry Closes Monday, May 13, 2023.
Please note that:
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
Please share this message.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!