Table of Contents
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the offer of its 2020/2021 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
The Application Forms for the 2020/2021 National Merit Scholarship is available now and interested candidates who want to benefit from this scheme can now apply following this announcement. The application form must be completed online guided by the details given on this website.
Who can Apply for NNPC/TOTAL Fully-funded National Merit Scholarship? (Eligibility)
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number.
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply.
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
- 300 level students and above need not apply.
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply.
How to Apply for NNPC/TOTAL Fully-funded National Merit Scholarship
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address. Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
When is the deadline for Application for NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship?
The application opens on Monday, October 5, 2020 and closes on Saturday, October 31, 2020.
Selection test will hold on Saturday December 5, 2020 at designated centres nationwide. Please note that candidates will bear the full cost of their transportation to/from the Selection Test Venue. Candidates are therefore advised to choose the centres closest to them.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Selection Test.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION APPLY NOW
Note: You have to register and login before you can apply for the NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme. Click Here to Register and log in.
Using the Share Buttons below, share this information on Facebook, Whatsapp and Twitter. Share till every Nigerian Student sees it.
People searching for the following also found this article useful:
nnpc undergraduate scholarship 2020/2021
total international scholarship 2020/2021
2020/2021 French Gvt Total International Masters degree Scholarship
Chevron scholarship scheme 2020
Total Scholarship Result 2020
NNPC/Total fully funded scholarship
Total Scholarships 2020
2020 National Merit Scholarship
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!