The Association of Commonwealth Universities is now accepting applications from citizens or refugees of Commonwealth country for the 2019 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships. The deadline for submission of applications is 6th February, 2019.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree, while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
The scholarships are named in honour of Her Majesty The Queen, Head of the Commonwealth and ACU Patron, and are fully funded and supported by numerous Commonwealth governments.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Eligibility.
- Open to students committed to creating change in their communities and contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- Applicants must be a citizen or granted refugee status by a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Benefits.
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration in unique environments across the globe
- Awards are fully funded, providing tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular stipend (living allowance)
- Awards are for Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses
- Award holders will build deeper and stronger links across the Commonwealth network, acting as ambassadors between home and host countries
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships.
To apply, click on your preferred subject:
- Arts and humanities
- Medicine, health and life sciences
- Physical sciences, engineering and mathematics
- Social sciences
Apply Before: 6th February, 2019.
Join Over 100,000 + Readers.
Get a free daily update via Email HERE
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on G+
COPYRIGHTS WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
All the contents on this website are posted with good intentions. If you own the content above & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and necessary actions will be taken immediately.