If you have been admitted into first year, file your documents in the following order:
- Qualifying Results(s) WAEC/NECO/GCE
- JAMB / Direct Entry Result as applicable
- Post-UTME Screening Result (printed online)
- JAMB Admission Letter or Authority to serve as Admission Letter or Direct Entry Application Slip as applicable.
- Admission Notification Slip (printed online)
- Admission List i.e. the particular page on which your name appeared (printed online)
- Provisional Clearance
- Admission Shopping / Advert Form (where applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- Student Personal Information (printed online)
- Letter of Attestation form your sponsor
- Acceptance of the offer of Admission and pledge
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Checking of Credentials form
- Letter of Undertaking
- All Fees Receipts with bank tellers
Once again, Congratulations on your admission.
Join Over 100,000 + Readers.
Get a free daily update via Email HERE
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on G+
COPYRIGHTS WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
All the contents on this website are posted with good intentions. If you own the content above & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and necessary actions will be taken immediately.