If you have been admitted into first year, file your documents in the following order:
- Qualifying Results(s) WAEC/NECO/GCE
- JAMB / Direct Entry Result as applicable
- Post-UTME Screening Result (printed online)
- JAMB Admission Letter or Authority to serve as Admission Letter or Direct Entry Application Slip as applicable.
- Admission Notification Slip (printed online)
- Admission List i.e. the particular page on which your name appeared (printed online)
- Provisional Clearance
- Admission Shopping / Advert Form (where applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- Student Personal Information (printed online)
- Letter of Attestation form your sponsor
- Acceptance of the offer of Admission and pledge
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Checking of Credentials form
- Letter of Undertaking
- All Fees Receipts with bank tellers
Once again, Congratulations on your admission.
Join Over 100,000 + Readers.
Get a free daily update via Email HERE
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on G+