If you have been admitted into first year, file your documents in the following order:
- Qualifying Results(s) WAEC/NECO/GCE
- JAMB / Direct Entry Result as applicable
- Post-UTME Screening Result (printed online)
- JAMB Admission Letter or Authority to serve as Admission Letter or Direct Entry Application Slip as applicable.
- Admission Notification Slip (printed online)
- Admission List i.e. the particular page on which your name appeared (printed online)
- Provisional Clearance
- Admission Shopping / Advert Form (where applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- Student Personal Information (printed online)
- Letter of Attestation form your sponsor
- Acceptance of the offer of Admission and pledge
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Checking of Credentials form
- Letter of Undertaking
- All Fees Receipts with bank tellers
- How to Pay UNN Admission Acceptance Fee.
- How to Write a Letter of Undertaking [See Samples].
- Secrets to Getting a Good Hostel Accommodation in UNN.
- How to Write a Letter of Attestation [Samples]
- How to Change UNN Students Profile Password [For New and Returning Students].
- Documents Required for Clearance of Admitted UNN Students [Fully Explained].
- How To File Your Documents in the Acceptable Order for Clearance.
As you can see, there are many more posts and articles recommended for you on this website. These contents are here to guide you and give you an edge over others. My advise to you is that you make this website your companion. Visit it regularly. Use the comments section if you have questions.
Once again, Congratulations on your admission.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!