Npower Physical Verification 2020/2021- https://nasims.gov.ng, 4 basic steps to follow
This is to inform all applicant who applied for the 2020/2021 N-Power Job Recruitment that the 2020/2021 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is now ongoing.
The 2020/2021 N-Power recruitment physical Verification Exercise commenced immediately you have been Pre-Selected.
Note: The 2020/2021 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is to be done in the state of residence you filled during the online registration.
The 2020/2021 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is done for different purposes, to check if the records filled during the online registration stage are correct and also to check if it correspond with the applicant’s documents.
Requirement For 2020/2021 NPower Physical Verification Exercise
- Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration Letter
- Your Qualification verification/Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Residential verification
- Employment verification
The 2020/2021 NPower physical verification is to be carried out before the final shortlisting of successful candidates and to eliminate the number of unqualified applicants who faked and used incorrect information during the online registration.
Documents needed for 2020/2021 NPower Physical Verification Exercise
- A clear and recent passport
- A means of verification i.e Valid identity card
- Applicant’s educational achievement/degree
- Your NYSC discharge letter/certificate
- BVN print out from your bank
- Residence permit of your Local Government area.
- During the npower physical verification, the N-Power verification officers will require some documents listed above for physical perusal (sight seeing) as the name implies “Physical Verification”.
Note: During the last npower physical verification of N-Power Beneficiaries, they were asked for the above listed documents, few questions which was written in a form were asked by the N-Power officials . Questions like;
- Full names as it appears in your bank account details
- Full residence address information
- Your State origin
- Your LGA
- Mother’s maiden name
- Your NYSC state and final place of NYSC Primary assignment
- NYSC graduation year.
The physical verification is what will make you a full npower beneficiary.
Knowing all the requirements and procedures, npower physical verification date, time and venue will be communicated to you in due time.
For N-Power BATCH C applicants, please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal.
For first time users, recover your password using the procedures below:
- Click on login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records on the NASIMS portal.
How to check your N-Power verification/enrollment status:
The following are 4 basic steps to check your N-Power verification/enrollment status on the NASIM portal:
- All N-Power Batch C applicants are to visit the https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- All N-Power Batch C applicants are to login into the NASIMS/N-Power portal with the email you used for N-Power registration or your N-Power Application ID
- Once the N-Power Batch C applicant is logged in to the N-Power/NASIMS portal, click the “verification” tab just underneath your N-Power profile to view your N-Power enrollment status, you should see a congratulatory message, with a fingerprint enrollment image. If you saw a blank page please continue trying as this might be due to quality of browser being used or network issues.
- N-Power Batch C applicants should activate the “capture fingerprint enrollment” tab feature, please note if your smart phone do not have the fingerprint hardware and software please visit the nearest cybercafe to activate and complete the fingerprint biometric enrollment.
If an N-Power Batch C volunteer is told to check back later, he or she should not panic and actually check back later. The N-Power/NASIMS portal is still uploading the software and the N-Power shortlisting process is ongoing. They will gradually come up with records of successful N-Power Batch C applicants.
N-Power Batch C, npower verification link, npower posting link, npower shortlist.