This article is on the SURE SUCCESS Past Questions Series. Covers SURE SUCCESS Post UTME Past Questions Series. SURE SUCCESS JAMB Past Questions Series. UNN Post UTME Past Questions. These are the best past questions series in the market. They are the most accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date past questions
with options for pdf download soon.
1. What is SURE SUCCESS Admission Preparatory Handbook?
The SURE SUCCESS Admission Preparatory Handbook is a highly acclaimed and widely popular Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Revision Material prepared specially for candidates who desire to gain admission into the university without stress.
2. What are the Features of this Great Book?
The SURE SUCCESS Admission Preparatory Handbook is a unique, all-in-one Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Revision Material as it contains everything requisite for the actualization of your University Admission Dreams. Some of the amazing features you will find in the book include:
- Live and up-to-date UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers solved in the most practical and learning-friendly ways. Also covers Direct Entry Screening Past Questions.
- Quick Subject Revision Aids which highlight the basic and important concepts of each subject and provide insight into the 2022 likely Post UTME and Direct Entry Questions.
- Winning Strategies For Preparing for Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Examinations.
- Time-proven University Admission Success Secrets and Tips which are geared towards solving the problem of lack of admission orientation among candidates and providing answers to their Frequently Asked Questions.
- Powerful Key-points and Summary of Notes on each Subject.
- An overview of the recommended Poems, Prose, Drama and Fiction for Literature candidates aspiring for Law, Mass Comm and so on.
- Bonus Tips to provide you with those extra information you need to have an edge over other candidates.
- Success Quotes to get you motivated, because if you are motivated, then you are already half-way to your success..
- Prophetic Prayers for Admission Success.
3. Who can buy and use SURE SUCCESS Admission Preparatory Handbook?
Currently, we have
- SURE SUCCESS for UNN Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Examinations specially designed for aspirants of University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN). And
- SURE SUCCESS for IMT Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Examinations specially designed for aspirants of Institute of Management and technology (IMT), Enugu.
4. In what ways does SURE SUCCESS Help Candidates Preparing for Post UTME and D.E. Screening Exams?
Depending on your school of choice, SURE SUCCESS will make it possible for you to see UNN Post UTME Past Questions or IMT Post UTME Past Questions. That would help you to understand the nature of the questions set by the institutions in the past and the patterns they follow. Armed with your favorite SURE SUCCESS Book, you can practice the Post UTME Past Questions and develop the proficiency required for a resounding success.
5. Can we download UNN SURE SUCCESS POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS IN PDF FORMAT?
The SURE SUCCESS in UNN Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Past Questions is popularly distributed nationwide in hard copy format. (You can scroll down for the address and contact of the sales outlets nearest to you.)
As a candidate, you must understand that UNN Post UTME is highly competitive. Because of that, you need a high level of concentration and focus. So the author believes that you only get that with the hard copy.
Reading with phone is good. However, it requires a lot discipline which most candidates do not have. Phones come with a lot of distractions, pings and most times, battery failure issues.
However, 2022 candidates who are not able to access the book in their locality can go to Google Play Store on their Android phones and freely download the SURE SUCCESS MOBILE APP.
6. Where can one buy the SURE SUCCESS POST UTME & D.E. PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SERIES?
If you are a UNN or IMT aspirant, you can purchase the SURE SUCCESS BOOK for your school and your course through any of our distributors and marketers near you. Below is a comprehensive list of our distributors nationwide. Scroll down the table and call to get your copy today.
Note that we are updating our list of marketers and distributors across the nation. You can always check back if your locality is not yet represented here.
|OGIGE MAIN MARKET||NK BOOKSHOP, |
Nsukka Main Market
|OGIGE MAIN MARKET||UCHE O BOOKSHOP A8/19 & A7/2 Nsukka Main Market||Uche-08039568263||₦1,500|
|UNN (Inside the Campus)||Please use the phone number.||Chris-08066515526||₦1,500|
|UNIVERSITY LINK ACADEMY||UNIVERSITY LINK ACADEMY|
Opposite Justina Eze Junction, Ogurogu Road, Nsukka.
|ONE-DAY ROAD, Awkunanaw.||Notre Dame Junction, One day road.||Uncle Divine-08060848179||₦1,500|
|Kenneth Dike Open Space, IJ Hostel, UNEC.||Uche-08021100700, 08032770003||₦1,500|
|STUDENTS CENTRE, (OPP LAW FACULTY) UNEC||@Shop 13, Call ComRita-08038992615||₦1,500|
|OGBETE MAIN MARKET||I.G BOOKSHOP|
Line NA No 18 Ogbete Main Market.
|IG – 08033887861.||₦1,500|
|GARRIKI MARKET||KOVENANT BOOKSHOP |
by Bus Base, Express Line.
|ZIK AVENUE||ZIK AVENUE (OTIMKPU LESSON CENTRE)|
Zik Avenue Primary School, Uwani; beside Holy Rosary College (HRC), Enugu.
196 Old Abakaliki Road, Eke Obinagu Market, Emene. (Opp. NNPC Depot Gate)
|OPKARA AVENUE||DIVINE NET CYBER CAFE|
44 Opkara Avenue Avenue, by Chris Chemist Round-about (opp. Ecobank)
|MAYOR MARKET||ARIZONA COMPUTERS & PHOTO ACCESSORIES|
233 Agbani Road by Kenneth Junction
|MAYOR MARKET||NAJI SERVE,|
opp. Mobile Police Barracks, Mayor,
96 Nike Road (Opposite First Bank), Abakpa.
|ABAKPA||MOSCO DOT NET COMPUTERS|
82 Nike Road (Liberty Bus Stop), Abakpa.
|TRANS-EKULU||FEDERAL SCHOOL OF DENTAL TECHNOLOGY, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu.||Williams-07061397589, 08053825532||₦1,500|
|Ituku||University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, UNTH (Ituku-Ozalla)||Mr. Jerry- 09068822168||₦1,500|
EBONYI STATE DISTRIBUTORS
|Abakpa Main Market, Abakaliki.||Bright Bookshop|
No 4 Ezekunna Line, Abakpa Main Market, Abakaliki.
|Kubwa||GSC INTEGRITY CYBER CAFE |
Opp Express Hospital by Bazango NYSC Road.
|Marvy-08063992778 or 07062569481.||Contact seller|
|AWKA||17 Emma-Nnaemeka Street, off Arthur Eze Avenue (by UNIZIK Junction).||Mummy Vicky-08036874551.|
|ONITSHA||Post Office, Old Market Road, Onitsha.||Obianuju-07039023425||₦1,500|
|ONITSHA||Solid Foundation Business Centre|
25 Uga Street, Fegge, Onitsha.
opposite Nnewi Youth Library,
Nnewi Roundabout, Nnewi
|IHIALA||Uchechukwu Business Centre (NITEL Road)|
opposite Total, Ihiala
|ABA||General Post Office|
No 1 Asa Road (Park)
|UMUAHIA||ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH |
5-8 Item Street, Umuahia.
|Peace - 08150541076 or 08111622715.|
LAGOS STATE DISTRIBUTORS
29, Tejuosho Street,Surulere. [Between First Bank and Access Bank]
|FESTAC PHASE 2||DIVINE PLAZA|
Behind Bethlehem Girls College, Omonila, Abula-ado
|ISOLO||OBI BOOKSHOP |
No 41 Ago Palace Way, Okota, Isolo.
|Obi-07065355391 or 09095528741||Contact Seller|
|IKEJA||15 OLANIYAN STREET, OKE-IRA POLICE POST, OGBA IKEJA||Shedrack-08138268107, 09096721934.||Contact Seller|
|IKORODU||49, AJOSE STREET, OWUTU, IKORODU, LAGOS STATE||James- 09025428881 or 08105953559.||Contact Seller|
Km 5 LASU-Isheri Road, Iyana School Bus stop, Iba Ojo
|Calistus-08037704923, 08028392785||Contact Seller|
DELTA STATE DISTRIBUTORS
|Asaba||Uncle Kens lesson,|
5 egbuna Onwuka street off ezenei avenue Asaba delta state.
|Warri||6 EJEMUDARHO STREET, OPP OROSEUN OKERE URHOBO PALACE OFF CINEMA SITE, OKUMAGBA LAYOUT WARRI DELTA STATE.||Charles-08051311885|
7. What is UNN Post UTME Subject Combination?
This question is one of the many questions clearly answered in the sections on Admission Success Tips in The SURE SUCCESS Admission Preparatory Handbook. As you would read there, UNN Post UTME Subject Combination is the same as your JAMB subject combination. By this I mean that you are expected to write the same four subjects you sat for in your JAMB.
8. What is IMT Post UTME Subject Combination?
IMT candidates write Post UTME paper of 60 questions. These 60 questions will cover all their 4 UTME subjects plus Math. This means that Mathematics is compulsory regardless of the candidates’ prospective course.
9. How Can one get the UNN Post UTME Syllabus?
Schools do not give out any syllabus for their Post UTME Screening Exams. You are, therefore, expected to study as widely as you can guided by the SURE SUCCESS Past Questions.
10. When is UNN Post UTME Registration Closing Date / Deadline and What is the Exam Date?
UNN post UTME online pre-registration normally lasts for about two weeks from the day it begins. >>Click Here<< to get complete details about UNN post UTME Form.
On the above link, you shall see the Registration deadline, Exam dates and information about the Exam Venues. The info about exam venues will also cover the assignment of candidates into the halls.
Furthermore, the candidates results are released in less than 48 hours. These results are made available on the school portal for candidates to check. Few weeks after the release of all the results, the departmental cut-off marks will begin to trickle out for the various courses.
11. What Courses, Departments and Faculties are covered in the SURE SUCCESS ADMISSION PREPARATORY HANDBOOK FOR UNN?
The SURE SUCCESS UNN Admission Preparatory Handbook contains the complete:
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Nursing.
- University of Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions for Pharmacy.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Radiography.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Law.
- University of Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions for Psychology.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Political Science.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Public Administration.
- University of Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions for Mass Communication.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Economics.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Accountancy.
- University of Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions for Banking and Finance.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Business Management.
- University of Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions for Theatre Arts.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for English/Literary Studies.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Computer Science.
- University of Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions for Dentistry.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Medical Laboratory Science (MLS).
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Medical Rehabilitation.
- University of Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions for Biochemistry.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Microbiology.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Engineering.
- University of Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions for Industrial Chemistry.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Nutrition and Dietetics.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Food Science and Technology.
- University of Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions for Agric Economics.
- UNN Post UTME Past Questions for Architecture.
and many other courses in all departments and faculties. So if your prospective course is not one of those listed above, don’t worry. All you need to do is to call any of our distribution agents nearest. When you do, just request for the book designed for your course. It will be made available to you.
12. Does UNN Repeat Questions in their Post UTME Exam?
This is a very important question and I will answer it without mincing words. UNN repeats questions from their past questions. And truly speaking, they have done this over the years.
This underscores the importance of doing everything within you power to procure a copy of your SURE SUCCESS book. As I have said already, the Sure Success book covers UNN Post-UTME Past Questions. If you get it and study it very well, you must testify.
13. Please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp and Twitter.
I have shown you the importance of Past Questions as it has to do with exam success. This is even more important as far as success in Post UTME is concerned. The same goes for Direct Entry screening exams.
I have also done my best to answer some of the frequently asked questions by candidates. However, I know you may still have some other questions not addressed here. So, just please feel free to use the comment box below if you still have questions. Comment your questions and I will be there to answer asap.
Early preparation always delivers the best result. So do not continue procrastinating. Start early. Call a SureSuccess agent near you today. Get your copy and start reading.
Best wishes from yours sincerely,
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Join our 2023 JAMB Tutorial Classes on WhatsApp or Telegram or Facebook
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!
Good morning sir. it with great joy to say a bigger thank you to you for your humanitarian come selfless sacrifice which you have in many ways rendered to my admission success. sir i am very happy to tell you that after eight (8) good years of admission frustration, today my joy doubled as my name( AKPAN, NSIBIET ANIEFIOK) appears in the UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA, website. thanks much for your tireless updates, which comes free of charge, thanks for your motivational quotes, thanks for your homilies, thanks for your prayers, thanks for everything , to this end, i have nothing to give you, but this i have, MAY GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCIES BLESS, PROTECT, GUIDE, PROVIDE, SHELTERED, PROSPERED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN EVERY FIELD OF ENDEAVOR, AMEN.
I made a erroneous mistake during my jamb registration. I mistakenly use the same email I used last year but different passwords.
Do I have to change the email or leave it Sir?
You don’t necessarily have to change the email.
JAMB has designed their portal in such a way that candidates repeating UTME are made to use the same profile they used in the previous year(s). This is because the identity of the candidates remain the same. Their phone number and NIN remain the same. So it’s not an issue if the email is also the same.
Let your mind rest as you prepare for your JAMB. See How to Prepare for JAMB and Score Above 300.
hello sir you didn’t include faculty of administration in the sure success book
I don’t think I understand what you mean here. Are you referring to the UTME subjects for the faculty of Business Administration? Are they not English, Math, and two other art/social science subjects?
Those are covered in the Sure Success Book. Just try to get the right category of the book.
Thanks for your interest.
Pls sir can I receive a copy of sure Success right here in owa alero delta state pls through waybill
I don’t know where exactly is Owa Alero in Delta state. But have been waybilling SURE SUCCESS to people in Delta state but mostly those who either receive it in Asaba or Warri.
If you can let us know a transport company that shuttles between Enugu and Owa Alero, we shall use it to do the waybill for you.
You can call me 08060848179.
Sir am from Benue state how can I get the sure success
We can waybill it to you. You can call me on 08060848179 to arrange for that.
Am in nasarawa state, how can I get mine?
Use our Abuja contact. Call Marvellous on 08063992778.
Determination is always a Perfect Key to Success.
I came across UNN Sure Success by Henry Divine in my brother’s collection of books. What really attracted me to the book was the success quotes in it; it really helped me during my preparations.
To you reading this now, getting through UNN Post UTME successfully is not as tough as always emphasized, though you MUST read. I was scared at first but when I came across this book I had a new zeal and motivation.
At the end of it all, I scored 300 in my Post Utme and got admitted into the course of my choice.
Once you’re determined and of course, considering the God factor, you are sure to excel.
A very big thank you to Henry Divine for producing this book; God Bless You Sir.
All you need to excel at UNN Post UTME can be found nowhere else than in this book.
Muonyelu, Precious C.
Sir Henry, I am stephen onyedikachi umeh popularly called by friends Steve-poet or Prof. When I heard of your suresucccess post UTME book for unn I never believed that it will go 5his long way to help me gain Admission easy
I read it rap on rap,and can in an uncommon way give an answer to every question from it involving all the art courses.
Sir , finally I am happy to announce to you herein that I made my exams excellence after gotten myself prepared with just this suresucccess alone. All d questions that I tackled in the cbt system on my post UTME day at unn campus were exactly all I had read in the suresucccess.
After two time jamb attempt , Congratulations to me , I am finally a Political science admitted student in the den of knowledge (UNN).
What God can’t do doesn’t exist ooo
It only Can be God🙏
Sir ,pray you family and personal self unceaseable Blessings day after day till thou kingdom comes
I’m Jesus name Amen
And also in regard and on behalf of my fellow students and upcoming jambites ,may the Lord open thier eyes to Encounter suresucccess and make thier quest for admission a success Amen.
I remain Your obedient son Stephen onyedikachi.U ( Steve-poet/ D Prof).✍️
I am in Kano how can I get the sure success unn post utme past question
I’m very sorry that we don’t have a resident SureSuccess agent in Kano. That not withstanding, we can send you a copy through waybill. You can call me to make the necessary arrangement. Call 08060848179.
sir please where can I get the new 2022 version in mowe or IBAFO, OGUN state and how much will it be?
The 2022 version is not yet available in the market. Please stay in touch with us here, and we will let you know as soon as the latest edition is out.
Sir I don’t have all the requirements for the post UTME registration, is that going to be a problem?
It depends on the requirement(s) you don’t have.
If you don’t mind, you can let me know.
Sir I have sure success past questions from 2005 to 2019 and am preparing for 2021/2022exqm I want to no if d past questions I have can help
Also I want to no d range by of years by which unn repeat their questions
The SureSuccess book will definitely help you if you make use of it as you should.
Get the necessary textbooks (JAMB recommended), study the concepts in your subjects, read the Quick Revision Aids in SURE SUCCESS and use the past questions for practice.
You can observe the pattern of repetition of questions as you study.