This post is about JAMB most repeated topics in Biology. It is part of my JAMB Preparatory Series geared towards helping UTME candidates get their dream score in JAMB Biology exam. So here, I’m going to help you understand what JAMB most repeated topics in Biology are all about. I will also tell you the importance of knowing and studying the most repeated topics very well. Thereafter, I will give you the full list of JAMB most repeated topics in Biology to facilitate your preparation.
Table of Contents
What Are JAMB Most Repeated Topics in Biology?
JAMB most repeated topics in Biology are those topics in the Biology syllabus that JAMB sets questions from every year. They are the topics in Biology that JAMB seems to consider very essential. They are the bedrock, core or foundation of Biology. So JAMB examiners cannot finish setting Biology questions in a year without picking one or two from each of those topics.
Now that’s what this post is all about – to give you insight into those very essential Biology topics.
Importance of Knowing and Studying JAMB Most Repeated Topics in Biology
There are two key examination students take prior to their admission into tertiary institutions. One is Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) while the other is Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Out of the two exams, candidates fear the UTME more. Some of the reasons for this fear may be…
1. The exam is on CBT mode.
2. The syllabuses are rather vast.
3. Time for preparation is always too short.
4. The questions are technical and a bit advanced.
5. It is UTME that largely determines whether a candidate would gain admission or not.
6. And so on…
Considering points number 2 and 3 above, we see why candidates need to know the JAMB most repeated topics in all their subjects.
Read Also: JAMB Most Repeated Topics in All Subjects
Reasons Why Candidates Need to Know the JAMB Most Repeated Topics in Biology
Candidates need to know the JAMB most repeated topics in Biology for the following reasons…
1. Knowledge of the JAMB most repeated topics in Biology will give the candidate an idea of the topics UTME questions are likely to come from in the current year as far as Biology is concerned.
2. That would enable the candidate to pay more attention to the Biology topics that JAMB examiners are really interested in.
3. Focusing on and reading JAMB most repeated topics in Biology will save the candidate’s limited time and also boost his confidence towards the exam.
4. A thorough study of JAMB most repeated topics in Biology increases a candidate’s chance of scoring above 70% in the Biology paper. And so on.
I cannot overemphasize the need for every science student preparing for UTME to know the JAMB most repeated topics in Biology and study them back to back.
In the following section, I will give you the full list of JAMB most repeated topics in Biology. Make a note of these topics and begin to study them extensively as you prepare for the forthcoming exam.
Read Also: How to Reprint JAMB Slip for Exam Date and Center Venue
List of JAMB Most Repeated Topics in Biology
The following are the most repeated Biology topics in JAMB…
- Living organisms
- adaptations of organisms
- Internal structure of a flowering plant
- Support and movement
- Co-ordination and control
- Factors affecting the distribution of Organisms
- Symbiotic interactions of plants and animals
- Natural Habitats
- Local (Nigerian Biomes)
- The Ecology of Populations
- Humans and Environment
- Heredity and Variations
- Theories of evolution
Read Also: Top JAMB Secret to Make You Score High in UTME 2023
How to Study the Most Repeated Topics in JAMB Biology in 2023
The first secret to getting a very high score in JAMB Biology is setting a very high target for yourself with respect to Biology paper. For example, you can target scoring 80+ over 100 in your Biology. You can also do same for your remaining three subjects. If you do, you will end up targeting 320+ over 400.
When you make up your mind to get a very high score in Biology, you need to begin to work towards it right away.
To score 80+ in Biology, you must study hard in preparation for your Biology paper. Of course, this would entail getting the Official JAMB Biology Syllabus. You will also need to get one or two of the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Biology and the Past Questions and Answers PDF.
You see, there are several information that if a JAMB candidate accesses, they will automatically have an edge over others. But here are 7 important JAMB success secrets you must never joke with…
Read Also: 7 Strategies to Deal with Exam Stress and Anxiety
7 Secrets to Passing Your JAMB Biology Paper in 2023
- Target scoring high your JAMB exam, dare to dream big.
- Break down that target and spread it among your four JAMB subjects. In other words, also target scoring high in your Biology paper.
- Everything in life has a price tag and that high score you desire to get in Biology is not an exception. Therefore, there is a price you must pay to get it. That price is hard work and unflinching dedication to your studies.
- Don’t just read aimlessly, be smart and intentional while you study. Check out the JAMB most repeated topics in Biology, use the JAMB recommended textbooks and devour them.
- Come to terms with the fact that over 40% of the questions you will see on your Biology paper will be repeated from the past questions.
- So it’s very important that you get a good JAMB Biology past questions and answers. By good past questions and answers, I mean the one with a complete coverage of the past questions. It should start from the inception of JAMB exams till date. It must also have error-proof and comprehensive answers.
- Study extensively and pray for the best outing on your exam day.
Read Also: How to Score Above 300 in JAMB 2023 (Top JAMB Secret)
Here is where we come to the end of this post on the JAMB Most Repeated Topics in Biology. I sincerely trust that it satisfies your search intent. I remain committed to furnishing you with so much educational resources that JAMB exam would literally become a walkover for you.
Always remember that adequate preparation is key to academic success. So you must do your best to go over these topics again and again till you master them.
Also let me know your thoughts via the comments section. Just scroll down to drop a comment.
Before you go, kindly help me to reach others with this post. Share with friends on Social Media. Just scroll down to see the Facebook and Twitter and WhatsApp buttons. Thank you so much!
See you on the next article.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Join our 2023 JAMB Tutorial Classes on WhatsApp or Telegram or Facebook
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!