This post is about Usman Danfodio University, UDUS Student Profile. So I’m going to tell you what UDUS students profile stands for, how you can login and what you can do with it. I will also show you how to perform different student-oriented obligations on UDUS student portal including payment of fees.
Table of Contents
What is UDUS Student Profile?
UDUS Student Profile is an account on the UDUS student portal containing information about an Usman Danfodio University student.
So when an UDUS student creates an account on the portal, such a student is immediately assigned a profile which he can access by means of his unique MIS username and password.
On their respective student profile, each UDUS student can perform the following activities:
- Pay school fees
- Apply and pay for hostel accommodation
- Apply and pay for students’ ID card
- Register semester courses
- Get Exam Card
- Check semester results
- Print Form02
- Apply for Transcript
And so on.
There are also few other procedures students can perform on their UDUS student profile. But these procedures are exclusive for freshers i.e. the newly admitted students. These include:
- Payment of acceptance fee
- Payment of screening registration fee
- Printing of evidence of admission
And so on.
In the following sections, I will show you how to carry out some of the tasks mentioned above.
Payment of School Fees on UDUS Student Profile
Payment of school fees is very important for the smooth running of any school. UDUS requires that you pay your school fees early so as to be able to apply for hostel accommodation and do your course registration. Doing these two things early enough will shield you from unnecessary problems during your semester examination.
And this strongly applies to both fresh and returning students.
How to Pay School Fees on UDUS Student Profile
Generally speaking, before you can gain access to do anything on your UDUS student profile, you must log in to the portal with your MIS username and password.
The same applies to payment of school fees.
Here is how to pay school fees on your UDUS student profile:
- Visit the UDUS student portal here → http://mis.udusok.edu.ng.
- On the page that loads, enter your MIS username and password.
- Navigate to the top left side of the page and click on pay fees.
- The next page will show you your payment details and the total amount payable by your department and level.
- Click on Pay fee.
- Generate your UDUS invoice by clicking on send fee details.
- Proceed to print out your UDUS Remita invoice.
Now at this point, there are several payment options available to you. You may decide to pay with your ATM card.
You may as well decide to make payment through a commercial bank. In this case, you must take the printout of your remita invoice to the bank to make payment. After payment, ensure that you get the receipt for your payment.
When you return from the bank, the next thing you need to do is to verify your payment. I will show you how to do that in the next section.
How to Verify School Fees Payment on UDUS Student Profile
After paying your school fees at the bank and collecting your receipt, return to the UDUS students portal to verify your payment.
Once at the portal,
- Enter your MIS username and password to access your UDUS student profile.
- Click on verify payment.
- Then type in the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to verify payment.
Once your school fees payment is verified, you can go ahead to apply for accommodation, register courses and so on.
Read Also: Official UDUSOK School Fees Schedule
How to Apply for Accommodation on the UDUS Hostel Portal
As soon as the UDUS hostel portal is open for the session, endeavor to apply for accommodation.
Follow the simple steps below to apply for accommodation via your UDUS student profile.
- Visit the UDUS hostel portal here → http://hostel.udusok.edu.ng/.
- Login to your UDUS student profile using your MIS username and password.
- Click on the Apply For Accommodation button.
- Cross check and verify the information on the form, and click on the Apply Button at the bottom of the form.
- Click on the Print button to print your Application Letter.
Of course, there are a whole lot of other things you can do via your UDUS student profile. I will show you two more and conclude.
First, I will show you how to register courses. And after that, how to check result online.
How To Register Courses on UDUS Student Portal
Now that you have paid your school fees and possibly applied for hostel accommodation, the next thing to do is register courses.
But before you can proceed with course registration, it is very important that you know the courses you would offer for the semester.
You can check your departmental handbook for a list of the courses. Make inquiries about the electives before concluding your selection.
When you are ready, follow the steps below to register your courses.
Steps to Register Courses via Your UDUS Student Profile
- Visit the UDUS student portal here ⇒ http://mis.udusok.edu.ng.
- Login to your student profile with your MIS username and password.
- Navigate and click on registration.
- When your list of courses opens, register them.
- Verify the courses and submit.
How to Print Out Your UDUS Course Form
- Follow the same steps above to login to your UDUS student profile.
- Navigate and click on “My Course”.
- On the page that loads, select the session you wish to print the course form.
- When the course form loads, click on the Print button.
It’s advisable that you do this at a business center where a printing Machine is available. Otherwise, you can convert the file to PDF and save it in your Gmail account.
Read Also: UDUSOK Result Checker Portal
How To Check Results Via Your UDUS Student Profile
The UDUS students profile has made is easy for students to check their semester results and even calculate their CGPA.
Here are the steps to follow in order to accomplish that…
- Once again, follow the above steps to access your UDUS student profile.
- Just navigate and click on results.
- Select the required session and semester.
- Click on submit and the results will be displayed on the next page.
So here’s where we end this very informative article. We trust that it is helpful.
You can use the comments section to ask questions in case there’s something you don’t understand. Or just share your thoughts with us.
See you on the next article.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!