- Apply for the state’s higher institution undergraduate full scholarship award or
- Apply for the indigent scholarship award.
State Undergraduate Full Scholarship Award
This scholarship will run through to the last year of the applicant’s course of study and its available for only five (5) applicants from other states whose has shown great academic performance and also have limited resources to further their academic dreams.
Indigent Students Scholarship Award
This category of the scholarship will only cover the tuition fee of the applicants throughout the course of study whereas the applicants cover the remaining fees.
- Applicant must be an indigene of the state for the indigene scholarship while for the Undergraduate scholarship students from other States can apply.
- Candidates must have selected the under listed during their JAMB registration:
The Edo University Iyamho or, NUC approved tertiary institution in the country.
- Applicants who applied for the Indigent Scholarship must score from 200 and above, while those for Undergraduate Scholarship Award should score a minimum of 260 in their JAMB result.
- All candidates must meet the requirement for admission in their choice of institution.
- Applicants must show a high level of academic performance in both oral and written English Language.
- Applicants who applied for the indigene scholarship must provide evidence of a certificate of origin to be eligible for the scholarship.
NOTE: Applicants will take a Computer Based Examination (CBT) to screen and reduce applicants.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to https://www.edouniversity.edu.ng/scholarship
- Select the category of scholarship you want to apply for.
- Register by entering your JAMB registration number and JAMB score.
- Select your State of Origin.
- Select Local Government Area.
- To further complete the scholarship registration click continue and also don’t forget your primary and secondary school details because it would be needed to complete registration.