The Edo State Scholarship Board has announced the release of Edo State Scholarship Form 2023. So the Edo state scholarship portal is now open for students to apply for the Scholarship scheme. However, the applicants must be of Edo state origin and must meet other requirements as you will see on this page.
Table of Contents
The Edo State Scholarship Board
The Edo State Scholarship Board (ESSB) exists to help create a solid educational foundation for Edo students. Since its inception, ESSB has directly assisted intelligent as well as less privileged students to have qualitative education.
Edo State scholarship Board created two categories of scholarships. These scholarships are fully sponsored and has a maximum of five year course period. The aim is to allow its indigenes to choose the best option for themselves to either
- Apply for the state’s higher institution undergraduate full scholarship award or
- Apply for the indigent scholarship award.
Edo State Undergraduate Full Scholarship Award
This scholarship will run through to the last year of the applicant’s course of study. And its available for only five (5) applicants from other states who have shown great academic performance and also have limited resources to further their academic dreams.
Edo State Indigent Students Scholarship Award
This category of the scholarship will only cover the tuition fee of the applicants throughout the course of study. So the applicants will cover the remaining fees.
Requirements for Edo State Scholarship
Edo state scholarship award is the exclusive privilege of students who meet the following requirements.
- Applicant must be an indigene of the state for the indigene scholarship while for the Undergraduate scholarship, students from other States can apply.
- Candidates must have selected any of the following institutions during their JAMB registration: Edo University Iyamho or, NUC approved tertiary institution in the country.
- Applicants who applied for the Indigent Scholarship must score from 200 and above, while those for Undergraduate Scholarship Award should score a minimum of 260 in their JAMB result.
- All candidates must meet the requirement for admission in their choice of institution.
- Applicants must show a high level of academic performance in both oral and written English Language.
- Applicants who applied for the indigene scholarship must provide evidence of a certificate of origin to be eligible for the scholarship.
NOTE: Applicants will take a Computer Based Examination (CBT) to screen and reduce applicants.
How to Apply for Edo State Scholarship
- Go to https://www.edouniversity.edu.ng/scholarship
- Select the category of scholarship you want to apply for.
- Register by entering your JAMB registration number and JAMB score.
- Select your State of Origin.
- Select Local Government Area.
- To further complete the scholarship registration click continue and also don’t forget your primary and secondary school details because it would be needed to complete registration.
See Other Currently Available Scholarships Here.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Join our 2023 JAMB Tutorial Classes on WhatsApp or Telegram or Facebook
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!