The Ebonyi State Scholarship Board has announced the release of Ebonyi State Scholarship Form 2023. So the Ebonyi state scholarship portal is now open for students to apply for the Scholarship scheme. However, the applicants must be of Ebonyi state origin and must meet other requirements as you will see on this page.
Ebonyi State Scholarship Board
The Ebonyi State Scholarship Board (ESSB) exists to help create a solid educational foundation for citizens of the state. Since its inception ESSB has directly assisted intelligent as well as less privileged students to have qualitative education.
The Mission Ebonyi State Scholarship Board
The mission of Ebonyi state scholarship board is to ensure that…
- indigent but brilliant students are selected for awards of State Scholarships annually.
- our students/awardees do not suffer deprivation of academic activities as a result of non-prompt payment of tuition fees and living expenses.
- the Board operates within the frame work of the rule of laws in its relationships with both local and international academic institutions.
- To collaborate with the institutions where the State Scholarship Students are studying in order to ensure that our students follow the academic programmes as expected.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria for Ebonyi State Scholarship
- Applicant must be an indigene of Ebonyi state.
- Certificate of origin.
- First school leaving certificate.
- All applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits in their O’level result.
- A copy of the admission letter into the institution.
- Candidates must be full-time students of an approved institution.
- All applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 CGPA to apply.
- Statement of result from your present institution showing your CGPA. First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
How to Apply for Ebonyi State Scholarship
If you meet the eligibility criteria, then you can follow these steps to apply for Ebonyi state scholarship.
- Go to https://ebonyischolarshipboard-gov-ng.webnode.com/ and click.
- Register with your full name and set a password.
- After registration is complete, Log in to finish up the application process.
- Enter a valid email and a correct phone number.
- Upload copies of the following required documents:
- Certificate of origin
- First school leaving certificate
- O’Level result
- Admission letter
- Statement of result
- Any identification card should be scanned and uploaded.
- A passport photograph should also be uploaded.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!