The Katsina State Scholarship Board has announced the release of Katsina State Scholarship Form 2023. So the Katsina state scholarship portal is now open for students to apply for Scholarship program. However, the applicants must be of Katsina state origin and must meet other requirements as you will see on this page.
Table of Contents
Katsina State Scholarship Board
The Katsina State Scholarship Board is a Parastatal of the Katsina State Government. It is saddled with the responsibility of providing students bursaries, special and full scholarships, and students loans at both local and international levels. So it approaches organizations and individuals in Nigeria and abroad to source for funds and scholarships. It then awards same to eligible indigenes of the state.
The Katsina State Scholarship Board offers Scholarships, Bursaries, Grants and Student Loans to indegenous students of Katsina State. Mostly to Internally Displaced persons ( Students), Girl Child, Orphaned Students, Disabled Students, Exceptional Students, Students in Science and Technology courses and other diasadvantaged students.
Eligible Local Government Areas for Katsina State Scholarship
So like we said earlier, the Katsina State Scholarships and Loans are the exclusive privileges of indegenes of Katsina State. The aim is to assist them financial as they go through their education career.
Therefore, any student who wish to apply must be from one of the following local government areas in Katsina state.
- Baure, Nigeria
- Dan Musa
- Danja, Nigeria
- Dutsi, Nigeria
- Kafur, Nigeria
- Kaita, Nigeria
- Mani, Nigeria
- Rimi, Nigeria
- Zango, Nigeria
Eligible Candidates for Katsina State Scholarship
So for candidates to qualify to apply for Katsina State Scholarship, they must be
- indignes of Katsina state.
- undergraduate students in any University in Nigeria.
- ND or HND students in any Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- NCE students in any College of Education in Nigeria.
- Katsina State indigenes intending to study abroad.
Requirements for Katsina State Scholarship Scheme
The Katsina State scholarship scheme specifies the following requirements…
- Candidate must be an indigene of Katsina State.
- He or she must be a student of an approved institution.
- They must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
- Must be a student who has at least one more semester at the time of disbursement.
- Must not be a spill over student.
- Fresh students must provide evidence of Grade B in at least five subjects including Mathematics and English and Grade C for the other subjects taken in WASSCE or NECO in one seating.
- Successful candidates must maintain a minimum CGPA of 4.0 of 5.0 or 3.5 of 4.0 at all times.
Katsina State Scholarship Portal: How to Apply
To successfully apply for Katsina state scholarship on the application portal you must take note of the following terms and conditions.
- The Applicant should click on “Purchase Scratch Card” Below the page on this link: https://www.ktssb.org.ng/index.php?get=form
- Enter a valid email address and click on “Agree to Terms and Proceed” and wait for the payment pop-up page
- The applicant has two options
- Pay with card: fill in correct card details and complete the transaction
- Pay with bank: choose your bank from the list, enter your account number and follow the instructions (Not all banks are supported)
- After successful payment, the applicant is redirected to print a payment slip containing payment reference number and registration pin
- Upon successful payment, a receipt is sent to the registered email and another email containing pin number and payment reference also
- click on new registration below and enter the purchased registration pin and proceed
- Fill the form correctly and upload a passport photo of not more than 16kb
- Forms cannot be edited after successful submission
- Upon submission of duly completed application form, the applicant is redirected to Interview Verification Form Page, Print the form and bring it to interview venue
- Any failure to fill the application form correctly many result in it being rejected or consideration by the Board delayed.
- Applicants MUST bring original copies of their credentials to the interview.
- LATE APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!