The Kaduna State Scholarship Board has announced the release of Kaduna State Scholarship Application Form 2023. So the Kaduna state scholarship portal is now open for students to apply for Scholarship program. However, the applicants must be of Kaduna state origin and must meet other requirements as you will see on this page.
Table of Contents
Kaduna State Scholarship Board
The Kaduna State Scholarship Board is the board responsible for conducting interview for students for scholarship awards. They are also responsible for disbursing allowances to all eligible Kaduna-born candidates who gain admission into institutions of higher learning. The board also offers different kinds of grants, bursaries and loans to Kaduna students. And this covers institutions in the country and overseas as foreign sponsorship or allowances.
Eligible Local Government Areas for Kaduna State Scholarship
So like we said earlier, the Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans are the exclusive privileges of indegenes of Kaduna State. The aim is to assist them financial as they go through their education career.
Therefore, any student who wish to apply must be from one of the following local government areas in Kaduna state.
- Birnin Gwari
- Jaba, Nigeria
- Kabala West
- Kaduna North
- Kaduna South
- Kaura, Nigeria
- Kudan, Nigeria
- Lere, Kaduna State
- Sabon Gari, Kaduna
- Sanga, Nigeria
- Soba, Nigeria
- Zangon Kataf
Eligible Candidates for Kaduna State Scholarship
So for candidates to qualify to apply for Kaduna State Scholarship, they must be
- indignes of Kaduna state.
- undergraduate students in any University in Nigeria.
- ND or HND students in any Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- NCE students in any College of Education in Nigeria.
- Kaduna State indigenes intending to study abroad.
Requirements for Kaduna State Scholarship Scheme
The Kaduna State scholarship scheme specifies the following requirements…
- Candidate must be an indigene of Kaduna State.
- He or she must be a student of an approved institution.
- They must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
- Must be a student who has at least one more semester at the time of disbursement.
- Must not be a spill over student.
- Fresh students must provide evidence of Grade B in at least five subjects including Mathematics and English and Grade C for the other subjects taken in WASSCE or NECO in one seating.
- Successful candidates must maintain a minimum CGPA of 4.0 of 5.0 or 3.5 of 4.0 at all times.
How to Apply for Kaduna State Scholarship
If you have read the above requirements and believe you are eligible to apply for Kaduna State scholarship, follow the guideline below.
1. Log on to the Kaduna State Scholarship portal @https://kdsg-scholarship.com/scholarships.
2. You will four offers: Local Scholarships, Foreign Scholarships, Law School, and French Immersion Course.
3. Select Local Scholarships.
4. Select Merit Based. You may, however, select Disability or Needs Based if that applies to you.
5. Click on the Apply Here button.
6. Scroll down and click on the Apply Here button again.
7. On the page that loads, register a new account using your name, a valid email address and password.
8. Check your email for a validation link from the scholarship board. Click on the VERIFY ACCOUNT link to validate your scholarship account.
9. On the page that loads, enter your email address and password to log in.
10. Click on Apply for Scholarship. Fill the required information. Also upload necessary documents and submit.
That’s all there is to it. The Kaduna State Scholarship Board will inform you if you are selected for screening and verification.
Caveat: The Kaduna State Scholarship Form is totally free for all candidates. Don’t pay money to any individual or platform to get the scholarship form. The Kaduna State Government will never ask for money in exchange for the form.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!