The Delta State Scholarship Board has announced the release of Delta State Scholarship Form 2023. So the Delta state scholarship portal is now open for students to apply for the Scholarship scheme. However, the applicants must be of Delta state origin and must meet other requirements as you will see on this page.
Delta State Scholarship Board
The Delta State Scholarship Board was formed in August 2013. Upon its formation, it was charged with the responsibility of providing financial aid for indigenes of Delta with higher education dreams but limited resources. The board gets these funds from the state allocated funds.
More so, the Board has the vision of helping to improve the growth of Delta state indigenes. Consequently, its major function is making funds for academic purposes available and easy to reach. The scholarships available are in two categories, which are:
- The Delta State Bursary scholarship,
- The International scholarship.
Requirements for Delta State Scholarship Application
- Applicant must be an indigene of the State.
- Candidates must be a full-time student of an approved institution in the country.
- Application is for students in 200 level and above.
- Diploma and Master student cannot apply.
- To apply for both local and international scholarships all candidate must have their NIN when applying.
- All candidates must be based in Nigeria and also present evidence backing it.
- All candidates must have shown leadership qualities and also perform excellently in academics.
- Only public and private-owned schools recognized and approved are qualified to apply i.e. University, Polytechnics, and College of Educations
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.00 while international applicants pass the University’s English language requirements (of at least 6.5 in IELTS or equivalent TOEFL score obtainable for the session been applied.
Delta State Scholarship Application Portal: HOW TO APPLY
- Visit https://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/ and click on apply.
- Candidates will pay a sum of eight hundred nairas (800) as an application fee using their debit or credit card.
- Upon the confirmation of payment, candidates can now Log in to complete registration.
- All applicants must fill a new form and submit it online.
- Filling the details required e.g. personal details, bank details, and academic details.
- Once the registration is complete acknowledgment receipt should be printed.
- When registering and experience technical difficulty should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Note: Ensure that you submit only correct details during registration. The board will check the details of all documents and disqualify wrong details.
See Other Currently Available Scholarships Here.