1. What is SURE SUCCESS Admission Preparatory Handbook?
The SURE SUCCESS Admission Preparatory Handbook is a highly acclaimed and widely popular Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Revision Material prepared specially for candidates who desire to gain admission into the university without stress.
2. What are the Features of this Great Book?
The SURE SUCCESS Admission Preparatory Handbook is a unique, all-in-one Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Revision Material as it contains everything requisite for the actualization of your University Admission Dreams. Some of the amazing features you will find in the book include:
- Live and up-to-date Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Past Questions and Answers solved in the most practical and learning-friendly ways.
- Quick Subject Revision Aids which highlight the basic and important concepts of each subject and provide insight into the 2019 likely post-UTME and D.E. Questions.
- Winning Strategies For Preparing for post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Examinations.
- Time-proven University Admission Success Secrets and Tips which are geared towards solving the problem of lack of admission orientation among candidates and providing answers to their Frequently Asked Questions.
- Powerful Key-points and Summary of Notes on each Subject.
- An overview of the recommended Poems, Prose, Drama and Fiction for Literature candidates aspiring for Law, Mass Comm and so on.
- Bonus Tips to provide you with those extra information you need to have an edge over other candidates.
- Success Quotes to get you motivated, because if you are motivated, then you are already half-way to your success..
- Prophetic Prayers for Admission Success.
3. Who can buy and use SURE SUCCESS Admission Preparatory Handbook?
Currently, we have
- SURE SUCCESS in UNN Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Examinations specially designed for aspirants of University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN). And
- SURE SUCCESS in UNIZIK Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Examinations specially designed for aspirants of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
4. In what ways does SURE SUCCESS Help Candidates Preparing for Post UTME and D.E. Screening Exams?
Depending on your school of choice, SURE SUCCESS will make it possible for you to see UNN Post-UTME Past Questions or UNIZIK Post-UTME Past Questions in order to understand the nature of the questions set by the institutions in the past and the patterns they follow. Armed with your favorite SURE SUCCESS Book, you can practice UNN Post-UTME Past Questions or UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and develop the proficiency required for resounding success.
5. Can we download UNN SURE SUCCESS POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS IN PDF FORMAT?
The SURE SUCCESS in UNN Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Past Questions is popularly distributed nationwide in hard copy format (You can scroll down for the address and contact of the sales outlets nearest to you). This is because, owing to the competitive nature of the exams, the author believes that candidates can be more concentrated and focused to get their desired results with the hard-copy than viewing it on their phones which come with a lot of other distractions, and most times, battery failure issues. However, 2019 candidates who are not able to access the book in their locality can go to Google Play Store on their Android phones and freely download the SURE SUCCESS MOBILE APP.
6. Where can one buy the SURE SUCCESS POST UTME & D.E. PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SERIES?
If you are a UNN or UNIZIK aspirant, you can purchase the SURE SUCCESS BOOK for your school and your course through any of our distributors and marketers near you. Below is a comprehensive list of our distributors nationwide. Scroll down the table and call to get your copy today.
Note that we are updating our list of marketers and distributors across the nation. You can always check back if your locality is not yet represented here.
|OGIGE MAIN MARKET||UCHE O BOOKSHOP A8/19 & A7/2 Nsukka Main Market||Uche-08039568263|
|UNN (Inside the Campus)||Please use the phone numbers||Ada-07064439433
|Potter's House Academy||Mr. Nnaemeka-07038185705|
|UNIVERSITY LINK ACADEMY||UNIVERSITY LINK ACADEMY|
Opposite Justina Eze Junction, Ogurogu Road, Nsukka.
|Love Garden, UNEC.||Kanu-08051630867|
|Kenneth Dike Open Space, IJ Hostel, UNEC.||Uche-08021100700, 08032770003|
|STUDENTS CENTRE, (OPP LAW FACULTY) UNEC||@Shop 10, Call Ebere- 07037828811.
@Shop 13, Call ComRita-08038992615
|OGBETE MAIN MARKET||I.G BOOKSHOP|
Line NA No 18 Ogbete Main Market.
|IG – 08033887861.|
UNTH (Old Site)
|MY DREAMS ACADEMY|
Behind School Nursing Admin Block, UNTH Old Site, Enugu
First Gate Security Office, UNTH Old Site
|ZIK AVENUE||ZIK AVENUE (OTIMKPU LESSON CENTRE)|
Zik Avenue Primary School, Uwani; beside Holy Rosary College (HRC), Enugu.
|ONE-DAY ROAD, Awkunanaw.||Notre Dame Junction, One day road.||Uncle Divine-08060848179|
|NEW LAY-OUT||Inside JAMB Office, Enugu||Ken-08068052824, 08081464495|
|AGBANI ROAD||ARIZONA COMPUTERS & PHOTO ACCESSORIES|
233 Agbani Road by Kenneth Junction
|MAYOR MARKET||NAJI SERVE,|
opp. Mobile Police Barracks, Mayor,
96 Nike Road (Opposite First Bank), Abakpa.
|ABAKPA||MOSCO DOT NET COMPUTERS|
82 Nike Road (Liberty Bus Stop), Abakpa.
196 Old Abakaliki Road, Eke Obinagu Market, Emene. (Opp. NNPC Depot Gate)
|OPKARA AVENUE||DIVINE NET CYBER CAFE|
44 Opkara Avenue Avenue, by Chris Chemist Round-about (opp. Ecobank)
|TRANS-EKULU||FEDERAL SCHOOL OF DENTAL TECHNOLOGY, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu.||Williams-07061397589, 08053825532|
|GARRIKI MARKET||KOVENANT BOOKSHOP |
by Bus Base, Express Line.
|INDEPENDENCE LAY-OUT||AFRIHUB IMT (Former ESUT/Campus 3), Enugu.||Iyke-08037908741|
|Ituku||University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, UNTH (Ituku-Ozalla)||Mr. Jerry- 09068822168|
EBONYI STATE DISTRIBUTORS
|Abakpa Main Market, Abakaliki.||Bright Bookshop|
No 4 Ezekunna Line, Abakpa Main Market, Abakaliki.
|Kubwa||GSC INTEGRITY CYBER CAFE |
Opp Express Hospital by Bazango NYSC Road.
|Marvy-08063992778 or 07062569481.|
|AWKA||17 Emma-Nnaemeka Street, off Arthur Eze Avenue (by UNIZIK Junction).||Mummy Vicky-08036874551.
|ONITSHA||Post Office, Old Market Road, Onitsha.||Obianuju-07039023425|
|ONITSHA||Solid Foundation Business Centre|
25 Uga Street, Fegge, Onitsha.
|OKO||First Gate, Opposite FCMB, Federal Poly Oko.||Amuche-08133422106, 08104174171.|
opposite Nnewi Youth Library,
Nnewi Roundabout, Nnewi
|IHIALA||Uchechukwu Business Centre (NITEL Road)|
opposite Total, Ihiala
|ABA||BAR CONCEPTS NIG, 9 Alozie Street, Ariaria.||Chinelo-08039723944|
|ABA||General Post Office|
No 1 Asa Road (Park)
|UMUAHIA||ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH |
5-8 Item Street, Umuahia.
|Peace - 08150541076 or 08111622715.
|UMUDIKE||Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU).||Ogbonnaya- 07069108071|
LAGOS STATE DISTRIBUTORS
29, Tejuosho Street,Surulere. [Between First Bank and Access Bank]
|FESTAC PHASE 2||DIVINE PLAZA|
Behind Bethlehem Girls College, Omonila, Abula-ado
|ISOLO||OBI BOOKSHOP |
No 41 Ago Palace Way, Okota, Isolo.
|Obi-07065355391 or 09095528741|
|IKEJA||15 OLANIYAN STREET, OKE-IRA POLICE POST, OGBA IKEJA||Shedrack-08138268107, 09096721934.|
|IKORODU||49, AJOSE STREET, OWUTU, IKORODU, LAGOS STATE||James- 09025428881 or 08105953559.|
|Egbe Ikotun||Shop 9, Ofere Plaza|
by Oyedele junction, Liasu road, Egbe Ikotun
|Raphael- 08030682067, 08117896926|
Km 5 LASU-Isheri Road, Iyana School Bus stop, Iba Ojo
RIVERS STATE DISTRIBUTORS
|PORT HARCOURT||Christ Embassy Elelenwo |
Hetona Plaza, adjacent to the police station (Oil Mill Junction).
|OWERRI||ALVAN IKOKU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Owerri|
DELTA STATE DISTRIBUTORS
|Asaba||Uncle Kens lesson,|
5 egbuna Onwuka street off ezenei avenue Asaba delta state.
|Warri||6 EJEMUDARHO STREET, OPP OROSEUN OKERE URHOBO PALACE OFF CINEMA SITE, OKUMAGBA LAYOUT WARRI DELTA STATE.||Charles-08051311885|
|IBADAN||Kolligton plaza, Obafemi Awolowo way, Oke-Ado, Ibadan|
BAYELSA AND UYO DISTRIBUTORS
|Bayelsa||Anyi - 07065158797|
|Uyo||Anyi - 07065158797|
7. What is UNN Post-UTME Subject Combination?
This question is one of the many questions clearly answered in the sections on Admission Success Tips in The SURE SUCCESS Admission Preparatory Handbook. As you would read there, UNN Post-UTME Subject Combination is the same as your JAMB subject combination. By this I mean that you are expected to write the same four subjects you sat for in your JAMB.
8. What is UNIZIK Post-UTME Subject Combination?
UNIZIK candidates write one Post UTME paper of 50 questions covering about 3 to 4 subjects required for admission into their prospective courses.
9. How Can one get the UNN Post-UTME Syllabus?
Schools, both UNN and UNIZIK, do not give out any syllabus for their Post-UTME Screening Exams. You are expected to study as widely as you can guided by the SURE SUCCESS Past Questions.
10. When is UNN Post-UTME Registration Closing Date / Deadline and What is the Exam Date?
UNN post UTME online pre-registration normally lasts for about two weeks from the day it begins. >>Click Here<< to get details about UNN post UTME Form and Registration deadline, Exam dates and information about the Exam Venues and assignment of candidates into the halls. The candidates results are released in less than 48 hours and made available on the school portal for candidates to check. Few weeks after the release of all the results, the departmental cut-off marks will begin to trickle out for the various courses.
11. Please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp and Twitter.
Best wishes from yours sincerely,
People who are searching for the following also found this page useful:
unizik post utme past questions and answers pdf download
unizik post utme past questions for law
unizik post utme pdf
unizik post utme questions 2018
unizik cep past questions
unizik direct entry past questions
how many questions are in unizik post utme
unizik post utme subjects
unn post utme past questions and answers pdf download
practice unn post utme past questions
download unn post utme past questions
unn past questions and answers pdf
unn post utme past questions pdf download
unn direct entry past questions pdf
unn post utme past questions for medicine and surgery
unn post utme past questions 2018