This post is about the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for Music 2023. You will see all Textbooks recommended for Music in JAMB. Download Music Textbook for JAMB PDF. And also select the best Music Textbook For JAMB.
As expected, many UTME candidates are already asking, “What is the recommended textbook for Music 2023?” “How can I get JAMB recommended Textbook for Music PDF?”
If you are asking the above questions and desire to get answers, you are on the right site.
I’m going to give you a comprehensive outline of JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Music 2023.
As the title of this post implies, the textbooks listed here are not compulsory. They are textbooks that JAMB officials have gone through and seen that they cover the syllabus in a very detailed and straight-to-the-point fashion.
So, you need to get them if you wish to prepare adequately and not read amiss.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Music 2023
- Akpabot, S. E. (1986) Foundation of Nigerian Traditional Music, Ibadan: Spectrum.
- Associated Board of the Royal School of Music (1958) Rudiments and Theory of Music,London.
- Cole, W. (1969) The Form of Music, London: The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.
- Echezona, W. W. C. (1981) Nigerian Musical Instruments, Enugu: Apollo Publishing Ltd.
- Ekwueme, L. (1993) Choir Training and Choral Conducting for Africans, Lagos: Lenaus Advertising and Publishing Company.
- Holst, I. (1963) An ABC of Music, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hosier, (1961) Instruments of the Orchestra Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hunt, R. (1960) Elements of Music.
- Inanga, A. (1993) Music for Secondary Schools Vols. I and II, Ibadan: Spectrum.
- Kamien, R. (1990) Music: An Appreciation, London: McGraw – Hill Publishing Company.
- Kennedy, M. (1985) The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Music, (Third Edition), London: Oxford University Press.
- Kitson, C. H. (1978) Elementary Harmony Book 2, London: Oxford University Press.
- Kofoworola, Z. O. And Lateef, Y. (1987) Hausa performing Arts and Music, Lagos: Nigeria Magazine.
- Lovelock, W. (1953) A Concise History of Music, London: Bell and Hyman.
- Lovelock, W. (1996) The Rudiments of Music, London. G. Bell and sons Limited.
- Machlis, J. (1977) The Enjoyment of Music, New York: W. W. Norton.
- Mensah, A. A. (Undated) Folksongs for Schools, Accra.
- Morris, R. O. (1974) The Oxford Harmony, Vol. I, London: Oxford University Press.
- Nketia, J. H. (1974) African Music, New York: W. W. Norton Company.
- Palmer, K. (1965) Teach Yourself Music, London: The English University Press Limited.
- Reed, H. O. (1954) Basic Music: A Basic Theory Text, New York: 19, N. Y. Mills Music Inc.
- Taylor, E. (1989) The Guide to Music Theory, London: The Associated Board of The Royal Schools of Music.
- Warburton, A. O. (1955) Graded Music Course for Schools, Books I – III, London: Longman.
- Nursing Schools in Nigeria.
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria.
- List of Illegal Universities in Nigeria by NUC.
- State Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered.
- Private Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered.
- Federal Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered.
- List of Nigerian Universities Offering Open & Distance Learning Courses.
Downloadable Resources for JAMB Preparation
Exam Focus Music Textbook PDF Download.
Round-Up Music Textbook PDF Download.
Essential Music Textbook PDF Download.
Comprehensive Music Textbook PDF Download.
The Invisible Teachers Of Jamb’s Use Of English PDF By Dele Ashade.
Thanks for reading. Please do well to share.
If you have any questions stemming from this particular post or any other concern you may have, feel free to leave me a comment below. I will try my best to respond as soon as possible. Don’t forget to also subscribe to comments notification so as to be notified when I reply to your comment.
Wishing you admission this year.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!