Table of Contents
Application for the 2021 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship for Undergraduate Students is ONGOING!
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this award – the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more.
About Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
The Stanbic IBTC scholarship initiative is in continuance of their goal to support dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths as they have been doing over the years through various activities such as Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL) and so on. The scholarship programme is aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence amongst Nigerian undergraduates and it is open to students who participated in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal university.
In the words of Dr Demola Sogunle, Chief Executive, Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, recognizes the importance and impact of education in the life of every Nigerian youth. According to him: “Education empowers and encourages the youth to prepare for the future while also confronting challenges. Education is a panacea for growth and enduring development of any nation or organization.”
Interested applicants must:
a) reside in Nigeria and must have participated in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
b) have a score of 250 and above in University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
c) have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence.
- If admission for 2021-2022 academic session has not commenced in your prospective University, you can still apply for the scholarship and select the right admission status on the form. The application will be reviewed.
- The scholarship offer is not open to students who gained admission into the university via the Direct Entry Mode.
- The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree program
Method of Application
- The following documents are required for upload to apply for the scholarship.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level Statement of Result or Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your passport must be in JPEG, other files must be in PDF. Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your passport must be in JPEG, other files must be in PDF.
- Click the button below to access the application form and start your application.
- You will receive an on-screen confirmation of successfully submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants who successfully meet selection criteria will be contacted.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply (if you meet the eligibility criteria).
Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for the scholarship application is 30 November 2021. Any extension of the deadline would be communicated on this platform.
We Also Recommend
We believe that this information will be needed by someone else. Please show a little kindness by sharing your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box below. We will attend to you immediately.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!