Maltina Teacher of the Year Award aims to recognize and celebrate exceptional teachers in Nigeria. The initiative is open to teachers in ALL secondary schools across the country. There will be champions from each state of the federation and the FCT from which the overall winner will emerge – State Champions that emerges from the 36 States and the FCT are recognised and rewarded, the National Winners emerges from these State Champions after further assessment.
Cash Awards to be Won
Winner – N6,500,000 [Capacity development training, Fully equipped block of classrooms or Computer laboratory].
1st Runner-up – N1,500,000.
2nd Runner-up – N1,250,000.
State Champions – N500,000.
How to Apply for Maltina Teacher of the Year Award 2022
- Visit https://maltinateacheroftheyear.com/.
- Click on Register to create an account.
- Sign up.
- Go to your e-mail and verify your account.
- Then sign in and fill the form appropriately.
Please Note the Following:
- The form comprises of 5 sections. However, You may save draft as you fill.
- Former state champions are not eligible to apply until after 3 years.
If you can’t fill the form online, download the application form via the link below. Fill, scan and send your completed application form by mail to email@example.com
APPLICATION/SUBMISSION TIMELINE: May 26th, 2022 — July 22nd, 2022.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!