Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Direct Entry registration E-Pins selling point
For candidates interested in purchasing the 2022 direct entry registration E-Pins, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the list of selling points to get the E-Pins/scratch cards.
JAMB officially said the registration scratch card will go for N3,500 (Three thousand five hundred naira only).
Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Oﬃces.
JAMB ePIN SELLING POINTS The ePIN outlets are:
- NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Four Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Two participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Two online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller)
- POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs of banks listed in (1) above (InterSwitch)
- USSD (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!