This post is about the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for Islamic Studies 2023. You will see all Textbooks recommended for Islamic Studies in JAMB. Download Islamic Studies Textbook for JAMB PDF. And also select the best Islamic Studies Textbook For JAMB.
As expected, many UTME candidates are already asking, “What is the recommended textbook for Islamic Studies 2023?” “How can I get JAMB recommended Textbook for Islamic Studies PDF?”
If you are asking the above questions and desire to get answers, you are on the right site.
I’m going to give you a comprehensive outline of JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Islamic Studies 2023.
As the title of this post implies, the textbooks listed here are not compulsory. They are textbooks that JAMB officials have gone through and seen that they cover the syllabus in a very detailed and straight-to-the-point fashion.
So, you need to get them if you wish to prepare adequately and not read amiss.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Islamic Studies 2023
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1976) Studies in Islam Series Book 3, Lagos: IPB
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1982) Studies in Islam Series Book 2, Lagos: IPB
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1988)The Classical Caliphate, Lagos: IPB
- Abdulrahman and Canham (n.d) The Ink of the Scholar, CUP
- Ali, A.Y. (1975), The Holy Qur’an Text: Translation and Commentary Leicester The Islamic Foundation
- Ali, M.M. (Undated) The Religion of Islam, Lahore
- Doi, A. R. I (1997) Shariah: The Islamic Law; Kuala Lumpur: Noordeen
- Hay Kal, M. (1982) The Life of Muhammad (SAW), Academic Press
- Lemu, A. (1992) Methodology of Primary Islamic Studies, Lagos: IPB
- Lemu, A. (1993) Islamic Studies for SSS Books 1, Lagos: IPB
- Lemu, A. (1993) Islamic Studies for SSS Books, Minna: IET
- Muhammad, S. Q. (2010) al-Burhanu fi tajwidil Qur’an Cairo: Shirkatul-Qudus
- Opeloye, M.O. (1996) A Dictionary of Peoples and Places in the Qur’an, Lagos: Academic Press
- Philips, A. A. B. (1997) Usool at-Tafseer, Kuala Lumpur: Noordeen
- Quadri, Y.A. et al (1990) Al-Iziyyah for the English Audience, Ijebu Ode: Shebiotio Publication
- Rahim, A. (1992) Islamic History, Lagos: IPB
- Sambo, M.B. et. Al (1984) Islamic Religious Knowledge for WASC Book 1, Lagos: IPB
- Sambo, M.B. et. Al (1984) Islamic Religious Knowledge for WASC Book 3, Lagos: IPB
- Trimingham, J.S. (1993) A History of Islam in West Africa, Oxford, OUP
- Polytechnics in Nigeria.
- Monotechnics in Nigeria.
- Nursing Schools in Nigeria.
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria.
- List of Illegal Universities in Nigeria by NUC.
- State Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered.
- Private Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered.
- Federal Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered.
- List of Nigerian Universities Offering Open & Distance Learning Courses.
- List of Colleges of Education and Other Tertiary Institutions Affiliated with Universities in Nigeria.
Downloadable Resources for JAMB Preparation
Exam Focus Islamic Studies Textbook PDF Download.
Round-Up Islamic Studies Textbook PDF Download.
Essential Islamic Studies Textbook PDF Download.
Comprehensive Islamic Studies Textbook PDF Download.
The Invisible Teachers Of Jamb’s Use Of English PDF By Dele Ashade.
Thanks for reading. Please do well to share.
If you have any questions stemming from this particular post or any other concern you may have, feel free to leave me a comment below. I will try my best to respond as soon as possible. Don’t forget to also subscribe to comments notification so as to be notified when I reply to your comment.
You are welcome.
Wishing you admission this year.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!