This post is about the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for Use of English 2024. You will see all Textbooks recommended for Use of English in JAMB. Download Use of English Textbook for JAMB PDF. And also select the best Use of English Textbook For JAMB.
As expected, many UTME candidates are already asking, “What is the recommended textbook for Use of English 2024?” “How can I get JAMB recommended Textbook for Use of English PDF?”
If you are asking the above questions and desire to get answers, you are on the right site.
I’m going to give you a comprehensive outline of JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Use of English 2024.
As the title of this post implies, the textbooks listed here are not compulsory. They are textbooks that JAMB officials have gone through and seen that they cover the syllabus in a very detailed and straight-to-the-point fashion.
So, you need to get them if you wish to prepare adequately and not read amiss.
Table of Contents
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Use of English 2024
- Attah, M. O. (2013) Practice in Spoken English for Intermediate and Advanced Learners, Maiduguri: University of Maiduguri Press
- Bamgbose, A. (2002) English Lexis and Structure for Senior Secondary Schools and colleges (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann
- Banjo, A. et al (2004) New Oxford Secondary English Course Book Six for Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: UP Plc.
- Caesar, O. J. (2003) Essential Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited
- Daniel Jones (2011) Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Egbe, D. I (1996) Mastering English Usage and Communication Skills, Lagos: Tisons
- Elugbe, B. (2000) Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Grant, N. J. H, Nnamonu, S. Jowitt, D. (1998) Senior English Project 3, (New Edition) Harlow: Longman
- Idowu, O. O, Sogbeson, T. S, Adofo, A. K. Burgess, D. F and Burgess, L. J. (1998) Round-up English: A Complete Guide, Lagos: Longman
Idris, U. (2001) Oral English at Your Fingertips for Schools and Colleges, Lagos, M. Youngbrain Publishers
- Igiligi, E. C. and Ogenyi, S. O. (2010) Grammar and Composition in the G.S.M. Age, Enugu: Joe Hills Production Services
- Jauro, L. B. (2013) Oral English for Schools and Colleges: A teaching and Learning Approach, Yola: Paraclete Publishers.
- Nnamonu, S. and Jowitt, D. (1989) Common Errors in English, Lagos: Longman
- Ogunsanwo, O. Duruaku, A. B.C, Ezechukwu, J and Nwachukwu, U. I (2005) Countdown English Language, (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Evans
- Olatoye, S. (2006) The Silent Teacher, Ado-Ekiti: Segun and Sons Enterprises
- Oluikpe, B. O. A, nnaemeka, B. A, Obah, T. Y, Otagburuagu, E. J. Onuigbo, S. and Ogbonna, E. A. (1998) Intensive English for Senior Secondary School 3, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publisher.
- Tomori, S. H. O (2000) Objective Tests for School Certificate english: Practice in Lexis, Structure and idiom (Reprinted Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann
- Ukwuegbu, C, Okoro, O., Idris, A. U., Okebukola, F. O. and Owokade, C. O. (2002) Catch-up English for SSCE/UME, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Nursing Schools in Nigeria.
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria.
- List of Illegal Universities in Nigeria by NUC.
- State Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered.
- Private Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered.
- Federal Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered.
- List of Nigerian Universities Offering Open & Distance Learning Courses.
Downloadable Resources for JAMB Preparation
Exam Focus English Textbook PDF Download.
Round-Up English Textbook PDF Download.
Essential English Textbook PDF Download.
Comprehensive English Textbook PDF Download.
The Invisible Teachers Of Jamb’s Use Of English PDF By Dele Ashade.
Thanks for reading. Please do well to share.
If you have any questions stemming from this particular post or any other concern you may have, feel free to leave me a comment below. I will try my best to respond as soon as possible. Don’t forget to also subscribe to comments notification so as to be notified when I reply to your comment.
Wishing you admission this year.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!