Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB admission letter for all years are now available online.
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry candidates to access and print their admission letters online.
All the candidates offered admission during the 2018/2019 academic session can now print their admission letters on JAMB portal.
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
- You will be required to make a payment of N1,000. After payment, you will be able to access your admission letter.
- Print out a copy.
- Save another copy in your email so that you can easily reprint it any time anywhere.
Remember to check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
Recommended: How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal.